david hancock lurchers

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Borderscott,I do keep plummer type terriers amongst others ,I thought I'd put a few pics in to brighten your obvious dull existence living in sh*tsville,I know you don't get out much so here's a few m

Away back....before the internet was in the ken of normal mortals....Blake Farm was probably a bit rough and ready.....but ye made yer choice, paid yer money and fecked off home....nowadays it's certa

I pointed several folk towards both the Welsh litter and Magpie's pups and another litter on here a while ago which escapes me now...........   One fella who sent several PMs in his 'long and fruit

Posted Images

Lol tomo

Accip make your mind up pal you liked that accuspell post then liked tomos lol talk about Sat on a fence, this thread tells me something... you can read a few books an be all cracked up on theory, and think you know the score. Or you can learn the basics get out in field and see how the real world really works lol

Yeh I agreed with points in accuspell first post & I also agreed with some of tomo's points in his reply to accuspell second, it's called a discussion mate if you hadn't noticed, as for getting in the feild I have worked & seen Hancock dogs work, they caught rabbits, hares & foxes, what more do you want? ATB

That's the same as liking one of my posts and then liking one of hot meats posts.

You can't be in both camps :laugh:

• Like 1

Borderscot,all 3 of those new stud dogs came out the same litter,the largest (boycie) has been put to the bigger greyhound bitches to produce bigger pups and its only through feedback from working lads that a pattern will emerge as to what is the best producer,you must remember that these are the first litters from these new stud dogs, years ago we all knew good dogs off the likes of "CHUCKLES" "TAFFY" etc, so without feedback from honest working lads you have no measuring stick or if you need to change direction genetically,I can't understand keeping 3 stud dogs out of the same litter by looks alone but its none of my business.I have no axe to grind one way or the other regarding his dogs as I'll never own one but I will give him honest feedback on the working ability of this bitch,WM

p.s. Are you the lad that runs the plastic bagchasers at the gamefairs????

attachicon.gifDSCN1100.jpg

attachicon.gifnew folder.jpg

a couple of my old lurchers collie bred

Did you by any chance see any of the offspring run out of the first litter that hancock bred out of plummers merl .

Borderscott,I do keep plummer type terriers amongst others ,I thought I'd put a few pics in to brighten your obvious dull existence living in sh*tsville,I know you don't get out much so here's a few more pics to see what going out the house can be like,its a shame you're so hung up on annoying folk,lads like you do nothing for this site,WM

• Like 7

Borderscott,I do keep plummer type terriers amongst others ,I thought I'd put a few pics in to brighten your obvious dull existence living in sh*tsville,I know you don't get out much so here's a few more pics to see what going out the house can be like,its a shame you're so hung up on annoying folk,lads like you do nothing for this site,WM

attachicon.gifliverpool-homecoming-ferreting 059.jpg

attachicon.giftess lamp +ferreting 012.jpg

attachicon.gifCSC_4503.jpg

attachicon.gifDSC_6048.jpg

attachicon.gifDSC_6071.jpg

attachicon.giftest pics 036.jpg

attachicon.giftest pics 060.jpg

Seriously...I must have more to annoy myself with than this..... :thumbs:

Take care and be lucky..... ;)