What do you want to watch?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Location ........Fife Species..........The ginger coated Lab bummer Weapon.........A handful of dead pheasants       MAKE IT HAPPEN

a few id like to see are, coursing deer with dogs, coursing hare with dogs, badger digging with terriers, lamping foxes with lurchers pm me if you can make them happen

Back to 1980.Before all the hassle started. .

Posted Images

Back to 1980.Before all the hassle started. :thumbs: .

I loved the 1980. more so 87-88-89! walk down the back lane with the guns. me trying to carry my air rifle and dad had the 12b slung on his shoulder.not a slip in sight. and nothing but a smiley hello from people. or walking along after a dig no f****r would look at your funny, or if anyone came across us ding would just stand a chat to us. no running back phoning police.. could dig anything and let the dogs do the job! I feacking hate how things are now!

• Like 2

Back to 1980.Before all the hassle started. :thumbs: .

I loved the 1980. more so 87-88-89! walk down the back lane with the guns. me trying to carry my air rifle and dad had the 12b slung on his shoulder.not a slip in sight. and nothing but a smiley hello from people. or walking along after a dig no f****r would look at your funny, or if anyone came across us ding would just stand a chat to us. no running back phoning police.. could dig anything and let the dogs do the job! I feacking hate how things are now!

:thumbs:

Some footage of shooting UK wild boar. Come on lads try to be serious. :angel:

To be honest when you watch some sporting videos, most of them send me to sleep, I'll be honest the guys in them are either self made experts out of magazines who big themselves up, and your left shaking your head or the way its been filmed is just yawn...

So I'd say good camera action, mix it up, have different people involved, and have genuine normal every day people, real characters.. I can't stand half of the nobs in the magazines who are tarted in freebie zeiss or harkila pish, etc making themselves out to be experts every week. FFS there only shooting a fox or deer..sporting legends, or was it sporting rifle :laugh: , go to the heart of some sporting estates and see people who carry out there jobs every day.

Normal people hunting and shooting, thats what you want..

Thank you Ian & Twister very good points,

I am defiantly going to get some rough shooting filmed, as you say you can get everything in it.

I can’t find any UK Ptarmigan shooting on the internet either, would you want to see that ?

Cheers for the help and keep the ideas coming :)

Ivor

Edited by TeamWild

theres a lack of decent ferreting and dog work films every thing is all to do with shooting so mabey you could try and premote legall dog work to show everyone what its all about

They would never do that mate, as they can't promote the rifles etc that there shooting. Of the youtube clips i've seen the first 30 seconds is advertisements and every other word in the film is realtree, daystate etc. Stopped watching them yonks ago

i see what your saying mate i just thought because the videos are free for anyone to see theres more chance of people from all walks of life to stumble across the vid i never thought of the advertising side :thumbs:

• Like 1