What do you want to watch?

Back to 1980.Before all the hassle started. :thumbs: .

I loved the 1980. more so 87-88-89! walk down the back lane with the guns. me trying to carry my air rifle and dad had the 12b slung on his shoulder.not a slip in sight. and nothing but a smiley hello from people. or walking along after a dig no f****r would look at your funny, or if anyone came across us ding would just stand a chat to us. no running back phoning police.. could dig anything and let the dogs do the job! I feacking hate how things are now!

:thumbs:

Then the pc brigade fcuked it all up. :censored:

• Like 1

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Location ........Fife Species..........The ginger coated Lab bummer Weapon.........A handful of dead pheasants       MAKE IT HAPPEN

a few id like to see are, coursing deer with dogs, coursing hare with dogs, badger digging with terriers, lamping foxes with lurchers pm me if you can make them happen

Back to 1980.Before all the hassle started. .

Posted Images

daytime vermin control.

rabbits, foxes, crows, rats, mice and magpies. twist is 1 weapon only, but choice of ammo.

you still get to wear your scent reducing fancy pants etc (preferable not though), but stuff your average man on the street can afford hunt and shoot.

its ok showing you lads out in hungary shooting boar, with zeiss topped blazers. but its too expensive for the likes of me.

i'll lend you my cz .17hmr with hawke hd up top, to make the show lol.

p.s very nice and good idea to ask the viewers what they want to see.

i'll keep watching anyway.

• Like 1

Back to 1980.Before all the hassle started. :thumbs: .

I loved the 1980. more so 87-88-89! walk down the back lane with the guns. me trying to carry my air rifle and dad had the 12b slung on his shoulder.not a slip in sight. and nothing but a smiley hello from people. or walking along after a dig no f****r would look at your funny, or if anyone came across us ding would just stand a chat to us. no running back phoning police.. could dig anything and let the dogs do the job! I feacking hate how things are now!

:thumbs:

Then the pc brigade fcuked it all up. :censored:

AND WE LET THEM
  • Like 1

daytime vermin control.

rabbits, foxes, crows, rats, mice and magpies. twist is 1 weapon only, but choice of ammo.

you still get to wear your scent reducing fancy pants etc (preferable not though), but stuff your average man on the street can afford hunt and shoot.

its ok showing you lads out in hungary shooting boar, with zeiss topped blazers. but its too expensive for the likes of me.

i'll lend you my cz .17hmr with hawke hd up top, to make the show lol.

p.s very nice and good idea to ask the viewers what they want to see.

i'll keep watching anyway.

Hi

thanks for the reply irish hunt, we hopefully are sorting out a UK set of videos to be filmed in nov/dec so some pigeon or crow decoying could be on along with some walked up rough shooting

I have a hawke d up top on my .22rf cz great bit of kit for going round feeding my pheasants.

Cheers

Ivor

Hi

Just thought you might like to see some of the stuff we have done in the past.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o0XVa5oyMU&list=UU5GN7jr0Ie5UBdWsI83Kdcg&index=4&feature=plcp

I have some teal and duck pond that we should get some great flighting footage in the next couple of months.

Cheers

Ivor

Edited by TeamWild
  • Like 1