pigsy you are a dick you have no respect for yourself . if you dont like what you see dont look. she is doing a good job and everyone appreciate it but you.she has stop putting pictures on here because of you and wetnoseman. so you hate her and everybody on t h l hate you .wise up and get a life . you should be put off here. then you might come back again as miss piggy. i think i might know who you are but i will wait to see your next post. you shouldnt have told your close friends you where pigsy ha ha

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i'll be in birr looking for things and people to insult on here when i get home, i wish i had the balls to say things to peoples faces,, fukk that more fun being a keyboard ninja

Talk about WNM - what an absolutely silly statement - €15 is of very little interest to me! And as for cheating we do not allow or encourage cheating. We had an objection system in place at shanes as

good turn out and varriation of lurchers on sunday but why was there no fox dog and hare dog class available. its just that if you are gona show a working dog then i beleve that theese two classes are

bowersey does derek put photo up here .no you have to buy them. we get them of deidre on here for nothing . then dickhead come on and fcuk it up . as for john humphries your mate winning .he won fcuk all this year then he goes to birr and wins.must have gotten new dup glad you didnt do the whippets .the man that done it was good. you dont go to shows so say nothing

albertj i was at the game fair on sat and sun i'm glad you enjoyed weekend because you ruined mine I enjoyed sat and camped on sat night looking forward to sunday only to be approached by you and your security staff and accused of burning 2 bales of straw telling me the guards were coming to question me and that there were 5 people who witnessed me. let me say this albertj i am a 50 year old man who was raised better than that and i'd love to know the names of these witnesses who saw a man who had a serious back operation 4 months ago and was laying on a special mattress in an adapted van who cant walk without a stick roll 2 bales of straw across a field and yet somehow missed the 5 drunk young men and 2 drunk girls who actually lit the bales and if you had bothered talking to me instead of talking down to me you might have went away with your own opinion of me not one you were given and if you had asked anyone else who was camping instead of listening to some idiots again you would have heard the real story. I will finish by saying i'm still angry about this and still thinking about how easy you found it to accuse me of criminal damage without checking a single detail and i will not be attending any shows you are involved with again

albertj i was at the game fair on sat and sun i'm glad you enjoyed weekend because you ruined mine I enjoyed sat and camped on sat night looking forward to sunday only to be approached by you and your security staff and accused of burning 2 bales of straw telling me the guards were coming to question me and that there were 5 people who witnessed me. let me say this albertj i am a 50 year old man who was raised better than that and i'd love to know the names of these witnesses who saw a man who had a serious back operation 4 months ago and was laying on a special mattress in an adapted van who cant walk without a stick roll 2 bales of straw across a field and yet somehow missed the 5 drunk young men and 2 drunk girls who actually lit the bales and if you had bothered talking to me instead of talking down to me you might have went away with your own opinion of me not one you were given and if you had asked anyone else who was camping instead of listening to some idiots again you would have heard the real story. I will finish by saying i'm still angry about this and still thinking about how easy you found it to accuse me of criminal damage without checking a single detail and i will not be attending any shows you are involved with again

Pat,

As you well know I did not accuse you. I came across to you myself to warn you that you might be interviewed by the Garda because your van had been identified as one of the vehicles that may have been involved in the burning of the straw. Rather than have the garda approach you or even our head of security I did so myself out of courtesy and to hear your own version of events. When you denied it I left it at that with you I did not accuse you but stated the obvious that you might be interviewed by the Garda. It was a matter for them not me to make the accusations.

The reasons for me approaching you are quite simple :

Firstly several people approached me and asked could they camp and were given permission - you were not one of them. Therefore you had absolutely no right or permission to be camping on the field - a simple call or email to me would have had you on our list of approved campers or even had you advised our staff when you arrived that you wished to camp. . Had you been on our list of campers you would not have been bothered.

Secondly:Your vehicle and another were photographed and apparently parked in the area and identified by eye witnesses as being in the area of the burning.

Thirdly in spite of me stating your vehicle had been identified as being in the area you did not identify or offer to identify who actually did the burning but simply denied it.

Now let me tell you why it was so important to identify the straw burners.

1. The field in which it happened is not owned by Lord Rosse but a neighbouring publican who lets us have the best and possibly the only mass access to the estate area where we hold our clay pigeon and terrier & lurcher events - without that access we would have massive difficulty in running our event.

2. I was approached by several people and asked could they camp. When I approached the publican she said they could so long as they were well behaved and didn't cause any damage to the field or damage/disturbance to her property or that of her neigbours. She offered this FOC and we paid to put in a portaloo.

How was she repaid - by having her straw burned. If you were her - would you entrust your field to us and the campers?

I am afraid after a busy week battling the elements this was just literally the final straw for me - and I felt I had to deal with it myself to demonstrate to her that I had done what I could to identify the culprits.

I did not enjoy the fair - it was hard work and I am afraid this incident ruined the fair for me because through some yobbish behaviour the whole fair could have been threatenned and camping which I know many enjoy - cancelled.

I am sorry if your weekend was ruined by this incident - mine certainly was - but yours would not have been had you sought permission to camp instead of just assuming you could.

As you may know I don't cry over spilt milk and I hope you don't either so I trust if we meet up somewhere we can shake hands and put the matter behind us.

Albertj

Edited by AlbertJ

IL ,

We have a number of eye witnesses and the culprits identified. I understand it was NOT Pat and may i aplogise to him for any hassle he may have had.

The good news is the owner of the field is happy to accept it was a 'one off' and so long as it does not happen again has given us the use of the field and will consider allowing campers again.

If she does I will make it clear that this will ONLY be granted to people who apply to me for permission!

Albert

albertj

I am glad to see my name has been cleared, but also would like to say that this bad feeling could have all been avoided if you had just asked someone and

1) i have a very different recollection of my first and what will be last meeting with you

2) my vehicle was parked at the dog shows on sunday but that doesn't mean i was entered in one

3) as i,ve already said if you had talked to me instead of down to me you would have known that i didn't know them

4) to finnish......on the sat when we were leaving i asked the steward at the gate if he new if there were any caravan or camping sites nearby and his words were "just go round to gate c you can camp in the field" he also told other people the same, now that sounds like permisson to me and its strange how the man taking photo's mannaged to get one of my van and not the 7 young drunk ones standing beside it......

albertj

I am glad to see my name has been cleared, but also would like to say that this bad feeling could have all been avoided if you had just asked someone and

1) i have a very different recollection of my first and what will be last meeting with you

2) my vehicle was parked at the dog shows on sunday but that doesn't mean i was entered in one

3) as i,ve already said if you had talked to me instead of down to me you would have known that i didn't know them

4) to finnish......on the sat when we were leaving i asked the steward at the gate if he new if there were any caravan or camping sites nearby and his words were "just go round to gate c you can camp in the field" he also told other people the same, now that sounds like permisson to me and its strange how the man taking photo's mannaged to get one of my van and not the 7 young drunk ones standing beside it......

Pat,

Let me make the following points:

When I arrived on site at 6.45 am I was told by my night security supervisor that there had been an incident with bales of straw being burned. I have given them instructions not to interfere with any incident unless there is the potential of injury. He had been given the information that the people involved were in two vehicles and unfortunately yours was one of them that was photographed. He wanted to call the Garda. I said I would speak to the witnesses myself and if possible to the people involved precisely because I DID NOT WANT SOMEONE ACCUSED and the Garda involved if it could be sorted amicably BUT it had to be sorted because of what was involved.

When I arrived in the field with our head of security I DID ASK SOMEONE. I spoke to several people who witnessed the incident or part of it. Unfortunately and possibly because of the branding on your van your vehicle was mentioned indepentley by four different groups of people. I could simply have called in the Garda to interview you but instead I did you the courtesy of coming to make you aware of the fact that people had identified you as perghaps being involved in the incident.

I DID NOT talk down to you that is not my style - but as I was required on the main site which I supervise I may have been quick to move on when you said it wasn't you. I simply appraised you of the fact that the garda might wish to speak to you but as our head of security will confirm I told her that I did not thnk it was you and to concentrate with the Garda on the other vehicle. I think you must admit you did not say who it was although you must have had a fair idea of who they were or at least helped with a description - you simply denied it was you. You can also confirm that you were not interviewed by the Garda.

I don't know what point you are making about parking at the rings and not entering.

I think you should realise that the Steward at the gate is from a gun club and is simply there to park cars not give camping permission - I should have thought that you would realise that permission should be properly sought if you are occupying someone else's property. This should have been given in advance of the event.

I should also say it was your choice not mine to put this up on a public forum. If you had contacted me privately I would simply have stated that the garda chose not to interview you because I had indicated that I did not think it was you BUT as I am sure you can appreciate we had to give the Garda the fullest information including the fact that people had identified your van as being involved.

I would ask you what you think you could have handled the incident and information in a more sympathetic manner than I did.

TO MAKE IT CLEAR TO ALL - IF CAMPING IS EVER PERMITTED AGAIN IN THIS FIELD - THE ONLY PERSON THAT CAN GIVE PERMISSION IN ADVANCE WILL BE ME.

Albert