Some Anti's faces from today plus VRM to look out for active in the peaks

Do ye not think calling it field sports or a sport don't help, dose it give the wrong idear of what ya do? Ther campaign is called lacs if if people stopt using the word sport and went down the pest removal route. working for men who suffer financial difficulty threw this maybe it whuld be looked up on diffrently I no over here calling it a sport is frowend upon

• Like 2

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In the chance to knock f**k out of a couple of antis.....but you stick to your them and us brigade and keep the antis happy eh!!!...FFS!!!

Well your wrong I'm afraid, I don't know a hill keeper now that doesn't keep lurchers & terriers(bar the odd head keeper from the old school) and I know a fair few.. If folk would get out & gi

Posted Images

Do ye not think calling it field sports or a sport don't help, dose it give the wrong idear of what ya do? Ther campaign is called lacs if if people stopt using the word sport and went down the pest removal route. working for men who suffer financial difficulty threw this maybe it whuld be looked up on diffrently I no over here calling it a sport is frowend upon

In my opinion pretending that we hunt for anything other than sport makes our argument look desperate and like we are ashamed of the fact we hunt because we enjoy it. When the ban was looming we heard it all too often how fox hunts are needed for fox control blah blah and then it was blown out of the water when revealed how much effort goes into supporting a large fox population. The argument was flawed and the public saw that.

We need to be absolutely honest about what we do, not hide the shadey stuff and try to pretend we hunt out of the kindness of our hearts for the farmers.

JMO :thumbs:

• Like 4

In my opinion pretending that we hunt for anything other than sport makes our argument look desperate and like we are ashamed of the fact we hunt because we enjoy it. When the ban was looming we heard it all too often how fox hunts are needed for fox control blah blah and then it was blown out of the water when revealed how much effort goes into supporting a large fox population. The argument was flawed and the public saw that.

We need to be absolutely honest about what we do, not hide the shadey stuff and try to pretend we hunt out of the kindness of our hearts for the farmers.

well said mate no matter what you do they gonna carry on with ther sly tricks

well said mate no matter what you do they gonna carry on with ther sly tricks

They will mate.

We look silly when we are blatantly bullshitting with a desperate argument, the public see we are trying to hide the fact we enjoy our hunting and then logically jump on side with the antis because if you hide something it is obviously bad. That simple action helps reinforce the message the hairy, stinking, terrorist, anti, wankers :D spout. 'We' need to just be straight with everyone and not hide our love of hunting like a dirty big secret.

:thumbs:

Edited by Born Hunter

fight fire with fire if ther spraying acid in hounds eyes that gives you the moral right to do what eva you want I personally whuld put sugar in evry petrol tank of evry vheical they come in and see how they like that or even go as far as spending 200 pound on a magnetic tracker and find were they keep ther vheicals at night then do what you want start terrorizing them like they do to you

Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

So many are ashamed to say they enjoying hunting and killing I am not but the aim is to do it quickly and be humane and allow the animals to have a quick death and for it to be eaten where possable .

ATB Cookie

Guest Leveller

Brian May, Paul McCartney etc have spent their lives jetsetting and living the high life flying around the world in extravagance and indulging themselves I bet the pair of them and their bands have enough of a carbon footprint to be responsible for 50% of the polar ice cap melt which is seeing endandgered animals like polar bear numbers decline, but don't anybody dare touch a disease riddled Badger or a Fox (animals which are in prolific numbers and most definetly not in any danger of extinction).

McCartney is famous for stating that films like Bambi and Dumbo are the reasons he got into animal rights, these are fictional cartoons where the anthropomorphization of animals are used to tug at your heart strings and lead the naive astray, the things that shape our views and beliefs should be facts and evidence not what the media thrusts down our throats.

I grew up stomping around school discos shouting along to songs "C'mon C'mon" "Hello hello it's good to be back"and "Do you wanna be in my gang" but luckily I don't think it's ok to have sex with minors!