Some Anti's faces from today plus VRM to look out for active in the peaks

i do think going to there meetings and infiltrating there organisations is good idea, old saying freinds close enemys even closer, might get better result and some handy info, who wants to go under cover? no washing or shaving and must own your own black outfit apply with in

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In the chance to knock f**k out of a couple of antis.....but you stick to your them and us brigade and keep the antis happy eh!!!...FFS!!!

Well your wrong I'm afraid, I don't know a hill keeper now that doesn't keep lurchers & terriers(bar the odd head keeper from the old school) and I know a fair few.. If folk would get out & gi

Posted Images

approached a freind of mines years ago before the ban he was digging a fox out himself 4 of them hit one with the shovel and they all bolted f----ys there bad news just something that happens just take it as it happens no much more you can do atb

Apart from yourself lab and maybe a couple of others. The majority of shooters on those estates. And syndicates despise lurcher men.

They will use them, when it suits. Take thier cash for thier useless organisations, and happily march on parliament with the lurcher men, to swell the ranks on the ban march. However at the end of the day they couldn't give a f**k about our pastime. Some of the daft posts on here from some dog men, certainly does not help that divide, but a divide is what is it. It's f**k all new anyway. Just got to be a step ahead of the unwashed c**ts!

well said

Well your wrong I'm afraid, I don't know a hill keeper now that doesn't keep lurchers & terriers(bar the odd head keeper from the old school) and I know a fair few.. If folk would get out & give them a hand beating etc then the chances are you would get out for a spin or two with your dogs on there land, rather than moaning that they kick off when they catch you just helping yourself.

• Like 8

This red van kept out of the way a bit more, like it didnt want to be seen. It was in much better nick than the other two, so it may be easier to spot hanging around on meet days.

The sign in the rear widow of the van is quite distinctive.

As a word of interest I am not advocating anything happens to these vehicles on this website, but they may be of interest.

post-51049-0-72613400-1345474037_thumb.jpg

Edited by tegater
Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

This red van kept out of the way a bit more, like it didnt want to be seen. It was in much better nick than the other two, so it may be easier to spot hanging around on meet days.

He looks like he likes picking up kiddies :icon_eek: a fine example for children in how not to behave

ATB Cookie

Apart from yourself lab and maybe a couple of others. The majority of shooters on those estates. And syndicates despise lurcher men.

They will use them, when it suits. Take thier cash for thier useless organisations, and happily march on parliament with the lurcher men, to swell the ranks on the ban march. However at the end of the day they couldn't give a f**k about our pastime. Some of the daft posts on here from some dog men, certainly does not help that divide, but a divide is what is it. It's f**k all new anyway. Just got to be a step ahead of the unwashed c**ts!

well said

Well your wrong I'm afraid, I don't know a hill keeper now that doesn't keep lurchers & terriers(bar the odd head keeper from the old school) and I know a fair few.. If folk would get out & give them a hand beating etc then the chances are you would get out for a spin or two with your dogs on there land, rather than moaning that they kick off when they catch you just helping yourself.

Vital tools to the job ;) and true about giving them a hand and getting the odd trip out as a reward

He looks like he likes picking up kiddies :icon_eek: a fine example for children in how not to behave

ATB Cookie

Yep. I wonder if it his own van, or his employers. :hmm:

ATB Cookie

Yep. I wonder if it his own van, or his employers. :hmm:

Employers probably :yes:
  • Like 1