Its not fair!! Tony Nicklinson

I cant believe that the High Court has ruled against Tony. I have been following his story from it came out and i am in disbelief that this has happened. In my eyes this mans lost his dignity and his rights as a human being. No wonder he is utterly heartbroken, i got so upset reading this today, cant believe it im absolutely gutted for him.

Please read this article and share your thoughts.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2189263/Tony-Nicklinson-Tears-High-Court-rules-CANT-ask-doctor-end-life.html

I know someone with locked in syndrome , and it's a terrible thing to see someone you know have to go through it. It must be hell not being able to do nothing accept blink. If it was an animal you wouldn't let it suffer and have it put to sleep Shame he has to suffer for the remainder of his life!!

If that was my dad i'd just go ahead and do it,there'd maybe put you behind bars for a bit but public outrage would soon have you out imo.F*ck it if i didn't have dependants i'd do it for them without hesitation if thats what they all really want,poor old do for all involved.PJ he can't do it himself as he cannot even feed himself so needs help to take something that'd kill him.

Edited by fireman
  • Like 2

If that was my dad i'd just go ahead and do it,there'd maybe put you behind bars for a bit but public outrage would soon have you out imo.F*ck it if i didn't have dependants i'd do it for them without hesitation if thats what they all really want,poor old do for all involved.PJ he can't do it himself as he cannot even feed himself so needs help to take something that'd kill him.

I know mate that's my point, the courts don't have the right to tell you not to have kids and they don't have the right to stop you from ending your life. There are more ways than one to die and you don't need a doctor.

the court rulling was so that it was put back to the politicians as these are the people who need to make the changes to the law. the court can only follow the law as its laid down at the time of ruling. the politicians will fudge it untill it goes out of the public eye as there all spinless twats :thumbs:

• Like 1

It is already rife in hospices and hospitals throughout the country with the morphine drives being turned up at regular intervals in the dying days of a lot of people, but as this is done in a manner seen as pain control it is not highlighted.

Watching Tony Nicklinson on tv last night was heartbreaking stuff, what i found the most insulting was the way his daughter was quizzed on news night, then they rolled out a bloke who had recovered from locked in syndrome after six months, thats a shit and a shave compared to what Tony has endured surely.

Let the poor bloke have a way out, for humanity sake

• Like 1

What we need now is a doctor to contact him and just do it - guarantee things will change then.

You can't garuntee that, no one can the way things stand. So why should a doctor or anyone risk prison, reputation and life for it?

The man would need help to die and he would be pretty bloody selfish to ask someone to do it knowing they would see prison after he has gone. He's doing the right thing in trying to get it all above board for the sake of his loved ones.

• Like 1

It says his only two other options is either to go to another country and do it or starve himself to death!!

I agree with fireman - if it was one of my relatives or if circumstances held i would do it myself. F**k what anyone eles thinks about it being murder blah blah.

Its trying to say it is to protect the vulnerable - load of shite!! As in this case as this man has locked in syndrome NOT a mental issue where he dose not know right from wrong!

Edited by MoChara

It is already rife in hospices and hospitals throughout the country with the morphine drives being turned up at regular intervals in the dying days of a lot of people, but as this is done in a manner seen as pain control it is not highlighted.

Watching Tony Nicklinson on tv last night was heartbreaking stuff, what i found the most insulting was the way his daughter was quizzed on news night, then they rolled out a bloke who had recovered from locked in syndrome after six months, thats a shit and a shave compared to what Tony has endured surely.

this is very true and mcmillan will have my support untill my dying day for it :thumbs:
  • Like 2

this is very true and mcmillan will have my support untill my dying day for it :thumbs:

Experienced it first hand and will be grateful to them till my dying day, for the suffering they ended for my Grandmother and the family

Experienced it first hand and will be grateful to them till my dying day, for the suffering they ended for my Grandmother and the family

3 times for me mate, my dad, my mother in law and my best mate