dave harcombe

Foy you speak about hypocracy and double standards yet you state at the begging of youre post that the hunting days are fabricated and you know this cos someone told you, yet at the end of the post you advise youngsters not to believe anythin theyre told or havent seen for themselves, now thas double standards, then you say you have morals but kick a man in th guts about a family fued of over 30years ago when hes not capable or probeberly doesnt want to publicaly defende himself over it as its nothing 2 do with anyone but him and steve, it appears my friend youre hypocracy knows no bounds, and on the subject of jason and gordan ive known both personally for over 20years and have had pups of both always been gifted them, slate jasons line asmuch as you like but no other line in the country works and throws workers as consistantly as his at this moment in time, FACT!!!

• Like 4

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any man who is still out twice a week at his age, deserves a bit of respect IMHO I hope im still half as keen as him at his age

The bloke is doing what he loves and shares it with all and sundry via the odd book and article. No doubt he has to be careful what exact words get written, but seems to be a que of other lads in the

slate jasons line asmuch as you like but no other line in the country works and throws workers as consistantly as his at this moment in time, FACT!!! now thats a bold statement.. pinch of salt is re

Posted Images

slate jasons line asmuch as you like but no other line in the country works and throws workers as consistantly as his at this moment in time, FACT!!!

now thats a bold statement.. pinch of salt is required :yes:

have to agree with you cleanspade i would love to know where that fact came from

• Like 3

slate jasons line asmuch as you like but no other line in the country works and throws workers as consistantly as his at this moment in time, FACT!!!

now thats a bold statement.. pinch of salt is required :yes:

should maybe have finished with in my opinion i suppose cleanspade, but in my opinion its right, but that is an educated opinion of 24years and not just a fliipent rant about something i know nothing about, but point taken!!!!

Foy you speak about hypocracy and double standards yet you state at the begging of youre post that the hunting days are fabricated and you know this cos someone told you, yet at the end of the post you advise youngsters not to believe anythin theyre told or havent seen for themselves, now thas double standards, then you say you have morals but kick a man in th guts about a family fued of over 30years ago when hes not capable or probeberly doesnt want to publicaly defende himself over it as its nothing 2 do with anyone but him and steve, it appears my friend youre hypocracy knows no bounds, and on the subject of jason and gordan ive known both personally for over 20years and have had pups of both always been gifted them, slate jasons line asmuch as you like but no other line in the country works and throws workers as consistantly as his at this moment in time, FACT!!!

20 years :icon_eek: that would make you 12 when jason was grooming you :laugh: jake the muss can you tell me what P.F.P stands for????

I keep seeing people write about how much he has done for terriers and terrierwork.Would anyone be kind enough to explain what hes done apart from edit a mag and write some books.

I keep seeing people write about how much he has done for terriers and terrierwork.Would anyone be kind enough to explain what hes done apart from edit a mag and write some books.

And make a fair bit of coin along the way but thats probably just a bonus he really did it all in the name of terriers and terrier work :laugh:

i dont know the man but id say terriers have done more for him than he done for them same as most terrier lads !i ve read most of his books but i dont subscribe to the earthdog running dog its the same old regurgatated stories over and over with a bit of advertising at the back you have to give him 10 out of 10 for effort but someone made a valid point in earlier post which i found a bit unsavoury myself and that was the way he ran a certain terrierman down when in few books before he shouted his name from the roof tops and said that when one of his dogs was put over his black bitch it produced one of the best digging dogs he ever seen and i think the man he try d to run down is one of the most genuine men to have ever lifted a shovel plus there s not a man alive who has bred dogs and not had a fair few fail or start of good and then give it up it happens and to everyone! im not having a pop i just thought that in particular was bad darts !

• Like 10

Before the internet was invented he provided a forum like this that was the sole outlet to discuss terrier and lurcher work. He kept people up to date on each and every threat to hunting especially with terriers and lurchers when no one else was interested.

I've only ever met him in Vegas at the high roller tables throwing down some of his vast fortune, no not really . I can't imagine he's made much money from selling a few hundred magazines a month but i'm sure the experts on here will no better.

Edited by Bryan
  • Like 1

i dont know the man but id say terriers have done more for him than he done for them same as most terrier lads !i ve read most of his books but i dont subscribe to the earthdog running dog its the same old regurgatated stories over and over with a bit of advertising at the back you have to give him 10 out of 10 for effort but someone made a valid point in earlier post which i found a bit unsavoury myself and that was the way he ran a certain terrierman down when in few books before he shouted his name from the roof tops and said that when one of his dogs was put over his black bitch it produced one of the best digging dogs he ever seen and i think the man he try d to run down is one of the most genuine men to have ever lifted a shovel plus there s not a man alive who has bred dogs and not had a fair few fail or start of good and then give it up it happens and to everyone! im not having a pop i just thought that in particular was bad darts !

I think he actually said that the mans dogs ruined his line of terriers when the black bitch was just a foxing bitch bred out of a dog which wasnt even his.I didnt like reading that when the man had been good enough to give him dogs,pups and matings.The main thing that put me off him was years ago a mate of mine and myself met him and went out for a few hours with the dogs.That day he had a little dog that he had from robert booth.All day he and his mate were knocking it sayins what a piece of shit it was and how it it was going to be PTS.A month later it was for sale in the back of the EDRD.
  • Like 2