Dorset is fantastic

You want to see some deer you want to get youself down my way by poole harbour. Shine a lamp in some fields around here and its like looking at a field of sheep there are that many. Get some cracking white stags aswell.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just moved to Dorset and I am very happy about it, it's like it was designed for dog lovers and hunters. Rabbits and deer all over the shop and I can't f*****g wait to get my lurcher once I have secur

If you're in Dorset you're already giving Porlock quite a wide berth lol

I'm Happy your happy!

You want to see some deer you want to get youself down my way by poole harbour. Shine a lamp in some fields around here and its like looking at a field of sheep there are that many. Get some cracking white stags aswell.

i look at the white stags on most days from my back garden

There are plenty of red in dorset

Oh yeah? :hmm: And a few Dodo's I suppose :laugh:

Jesus, Dorset used to be the best kept secret till a load of mouthy townies moved in and put in on the telly and on the internet, Ratreeker, are you Hugh fernly feckwit??

Edited by Sirius
  • Like 1

Jesus, Dorset used to be the best kept secret till a load of mouthy townies moved in and put in on the telly and on the internet, Ratreeker, are you Hugh fernly feckwit??

That's why I moved up north lol

• Like 1

well south dorset might have everything you're on about, but there's feck all to be seen in the north of the county! :cray:

Plenty round blandford how much more north you going?

I bought a big Tandy home base scanner years go and first thing I heard was about a guy on the Shaftesbury estate with 3 running dogs lol.

Good point, they will disappointed since I think I just saw the last bunny keel over from myxy and I think the deer was actually a skinny horse :whistling:

Cracking county Dorset, like already said, fully loaded! would give Porlock a wide birth though, if you looking for bigger land, short run north into Hampshire... if you've got permission of course, down side is its very stony going for the lurchers.

P.S...

got Goshawks here in Notts and Derbyshire... :thumbs: