moving out

well im about to fly the nest tomorro and move out for a few weeks to work on a game farm at seahouses :) fare to say am bricking leaving evreyone and evrything behind aswell as my ferret and the dogs :( but its a good experence to have and hopfully learn alot the only gutting thing is my shotgu and rifle certs came thru the door thiss morning so wont be shooting for a few weeks :( whats your first expereance of moving out ?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wormwood Scrubs ............   Best of luck to you and grow from the experience

You have to start some where lad, and it wont do your CV any good if you jump out of every job you get the chance off. Get your head down and get stuck in, mouth shut and learn. You were lucky you go

Moved out at 17 worked hard got a house settled with the woman have 3 kids now me dogs and very happy have fun enjoy life but keep your head screwed on don't take to much for granted listen to good ad

well im about to fly the nest tomorro and move out for a few weeks to work on a game farm at seahouses :) fare to say am bricking leaving evreyone and evrything behind aswell as my ferret and the dogs :( but its a good experence to have and hopfully learn alot the only gutting thing is my shotgu and rifle certs came thru the door thiss morning so wont be shooting for a few weeks :(whats your first expereance of moving out ?

From plenty money to skint pretty quickly............... :yes: If i was 16/17 again i'd buy a house with a mate. Half the bills, parties, fun and 5 years down the line you could sell it and hopefully both make a wee bit for a deposit on your own house... :thumbs:

best thing i ever done was leave the family home, learnin the value of things an becoming responsible, i dont know why but i felt proud of having me own place an cash, all the very best to ye kid, im sure ye will do well :thumbs:

15 shipped out to the edge of the Yorkshire Moors,no shock ,had been shipped out since 13 for all my holidays..

Went TiTs up Wasn't the type to doff my cap :icon_redface: ..made me abit of a Loner & anti Authority/Elders Went Mad for a good few years .

Met the Good Lady and Settled of sorts..

Days have changed ,more back up ...Don't need to take any old shit tossed at you..

Stand your Ground ,listen & learn And if You Dont Like they way things are Panning out .Move on There is always another tommorow :yes:

Keep safe ,Keep in Touch ..and Dont Take everything said as Gospel. :thumbs:

Most of All Enjoy Growing Up ..it only happens Once.. ;)

going to try and get a doingle thing so i can still get on here :) i will be getting experence of bitting the poults and crating them up also the daily duties of feeding and watering them :)

I was late at flying the nest, my old man died when I was 20 and I felt obliged to stay on for a bit. Got a flat when I was 25. Never took it tbh. At night when I go to my bed I don't like anyone walking about lol I like it all locked up and quiet!

So my maw wanted to move And I got her house.

All the best though young man, welcome to your secondary education lol

Moved out at 17 worked hard got a house settled with the woman have 3 kids now me dogs and very happy have fun enjoy life but keep your head screwed on don't take to much for granted listen to good advice be nobody's fool stand up for yourself always atb

good advice :thumbs:

Moved out at 17 to live in a hostel, moved back 2 yrs later for a year then f****d off to get married and never looked back.

Yer Ma will be glad tae see the back of at least one oh yeh`s,, 1/2 her bills anyway. ! whens numpty 2 moving oot !?? lol :laugh: :laugh:

best thing i ever did was move out never really seen eye to eye with me mum but worshipped me dad till i lost him to cancer i think it makes you a stronger person copeing on your own and iv never asked for any help of anyone always finding my own work and supporting me family now for 24years i hope this helps you atb :thumbs:

• Like 1