• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

beddy whippet greyhound and a beddy whippet +2beddy whippets

Beddy whippet x whippet/grey 7 months old

Mines a austrailian cattle dog bred lurcher bitch to a racing wippet 22 tts He is just about to start his first full season,around 17 month old

Posted Images

post-73881-0-63778000-1343734085.jpgIt's a terrible picture, I didn't take it, I can't upload any of my own photos, even via photobucket, will figure it out eventually...

Anyway shes Saluki/collie x whippet, photo don't do her justice she is a stunner, been lamping once or twice, just for experience, but she's still very young and I'm hoping this season will make her

• Like 4

post-73881-0-63778000-1343734085.jpgIt's a terrible picture, I didn't take it, I can't upload any of my own photos, even via photobucket, will figure it out eventually...

Anyway shes Saluki/collie x whippet, photo don't do her justice she is a stunner, been lamping once or twice, just for experience, but she's still very young and I'm hoping this season will make her

very nice dog joe like the breeding as well hope you get what you want from her atb troter
  • Like 1

Nice dog mate

My three pups now at 9 and a half months, Border Collie x Whippet first cross.

Tinchy

THLdogs1.jpg

Chico

THLdogs8.jpg

Storm

THLdogs11.jpg

they look smart dogs mate, that storm looks a real character,makes you smile to look at him and wonder whats rolling around in there, good look with them mate

ATB Darren

• Like 1