COME ON TEAM GREAT BRITAIN

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Race has nothing to do with anything for me, its all down to morals, attitude and behavior. There are good and bad in all walks and religions in life. .....and yep I would kiss his his little bald he

All hail Sir Chris Hoy!

What an athlete Mo Farrah he knew he had it in the bag....seems a real nice fella as well........... I think these games have been absolutely superb in every way i think even the most harshest critic

Posted Images

Another scouse gold. Peter charles. Show jumping yes show jumping lol

Where the FUKC did he learn Show jumpin in Liverpool .... Bail Jumping id understand !!

and i got all exsited then jason from kenny but mis heard it its jason kenny :laugh:

If things go well today then GB could overtake the Beijing total, the Brownlee brothers in the triathlon and Vicky Pendleton and Laura Trott are real Gold medal chances.

Good Luck. :victory:

That girl never fails to amaze me! She makes the other competitors look like they aren't trying.

Sir Chris Hoy is in the men's keirin today as well.

• Like 2

If things go well today then GB could overtake the Beijing total, the Brownlee brothers in the triathlon and Vicky Pendleton and Laura Trott are real Gold medal chances.

That girl never fails to amaze me! She makes the other competitors look like they aren't trying.

Hoy won't race for a Gold until tommorow though assuming he makes the final. :D:thumbs:

Pendleton is great BH if it wasn't for being disq in the sprint she'd probably be a triple gold medalist. :victory:

Hoy won't race for a Gold until tommorow though assuming he makes the final. :D:thumbs:

Pendleton is great BH if it wasn't for being disq in the sprint she'd probably be a triple gold medalist. :victory:

I was gutted for her and her team mate in the sprint. But particularly for Pendleton as it's her last Olympics.

Not sure if this is wrong but this is what I read on BBC "Hoy will attempt to win the sixth gold medal of his stellar career in the keirin (heats - 10:00; final - 17:57), while Pendleton goes for a third gold in the individual sprint (semis - 16:00; final - 17:26) before retiring." http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19155527

:thumbs:

I was gutted for her and her team mate in the sprint. But particularly for Pendleton as it's her last Olympics.

Not sure if this is wrong but this is what I read on BBC "Hoy will attempt to win the sixth gold medal of his stellar career in the keirin (heats - 10:00; final - 17:57), while Pendleton goes for a third gold in the individual sprint (semis - 16:00; final - 17:26) before retiring." http://www.bbc.co.uk...ympics/19155527

:thumbs:

You are right mate Hoy be going for gold around 6 o'clock. :victory:

N...... N..... N..... N.................Nineteen Golds :boogy:

The triathon boy Alistaire Brownlee......and his brother got bronze..................could be 21 Golds by the end of the day.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 5

Thats Yorkshires 5th Gold medal too. :victory:

Alistair-Brownlee-Athletics-Triathlon-2012-Ol_2807985.jpg

. These two are true olmpions , one of the older brothers school. Mates out hiking on the Yorkshire. Mores. Seen him running towards him says alright bud how's it going he stops and they start exchanging stories etc. the ex school mate looks over bronwnlees shoulder to see a group of runners coming over the rise all wearing numbers. On closer inspection so has he. Brownlee say sorry bud am in a race see you again and off he goes lol lol class fooking class Edited by gonetoearth
  • Like 2

That Hoy was absolutly fooking amazing..what a show of strength and stamina he showed..6 gold medal's he now own's..no wonder he was knighted he well desrves a knight hood.. :yes: :yes:

• Like 2