gallaghers sonny

Because, Brookie, like most things on here, there's probably an ulterior motive !! LOL !! C'mon mate; you know that !! :thumbs:

Cheers.

your spot on charts mate .its got now ,theres always someone on here looking to cause trouble .with posts like this .if hes wanting to use the dog just contact the owner .dont hide behind a username and try to diss darrens dog on here or any one elses .i aint sticking up for dg ive had more arguments with him than ive had with my ex mrs .but the bloke will more than happily give this bloke a days sport .. one thing love him or hate him dg certainly knows what a top class dog does hes seen enough of em in his time .and hes had this whippet now for a few years at least ,so maybe thats something to think over :thumbs:

ok brookie lets get one thing straight, i am not dissing any mans dog, it was my opinion and i am entitled to it, i don't know nor have i ever met dg so i have nothing against the man, it was a genuine question. and the reason i asked on here and not dg is because i was looking for an un-biased opinion, what makes you think i want to use him, there are good dogs over here aswell , you think he is a top class dog and thanks for your opinion.

i never seen the dog mate ,so i cannot comment on him as such .im just responding to the post as i read it .and for what its worth .im banned of darrens site as well , :laugh: :laugh:

well what the f**k was that all about then?

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

/im driving up to darrens next week ,to have a day out with him .if you want i can cut across to usk and pick you up .you can make your own mind up then . when you meet him .,but dont run with the pac

£350 for a pup from an "unplanned litter", bred from an 11 month old pup !!!! ???? I'm not sure who's worse; the seller or the buyer !!   Cheers.

How can you tell how good ANY dog is at ferreting just by a video ? The best Pedigree Whippet I've seen in person; ferreting, lamping and coursing, is Mally's bitch Vixen. You can't judge a dog by vid

looks like i have been banned from TPR, How feckin petty is that.

I took my self of that site partly due to comments he made on hear to joball feck em its only the internet and you dont have to meet them in real life thank feck.

not bothered about it one bit.

Me an all just been banned from the lurchers and longdogs forum lol.

I took my self of that site partly due to comments he made on hear to joball feck em its only the internet and you dont have to meet them in real life thank feck.

There is only 1 person banned from the lurcher and longdog and thats not you ! ?

im sure your gutted :laugh:

Seen Sonny work, very fit and in good condition.

cheers ritchie10, i have spoke to a couple of lads that have seen him work and they say he has a great nose and bags of stamina, also puts up his fair share of game and more often than not he will get the job done, don't know how old the clip was that i seen, maybe he was young and inexperienced, cheers......john

Iv got a pup from sonny dog on both sides, so was half brother and sister bred.

I bought it from the lad on poachers rest. paid 350 for bitch pup and still waiting on KC papers 10 months later.

Il not be buying another pup from that gang.

Next time il bite bullet and drive down MB kennels.

I bought it from the lad on poachers rest. paid 350 for bitch pup and still waiting on KC papers 10 months later.

you will get banned now lol

Get a back bone and go knock on the breeders door and ask for your papper work.

Darren has nothing to do with this breeding other than studding out his dog.

By the way the breeder of the litter in question is and has been a member of THL for years.

Have you bothered to pm him???

Edited by bushwaker123
  • Like 1

as has been said its got nowt to do with DG.. but if you asked the breeder again and it don't pay off ask DG and he'l sort it as he's a sound lad!

• Like 2