gallaghers sonny

As has been said, if you ain't met the dude then you can't really comment.

As for the bloke who paid 350 sovs for a whippet then expected a full back up, well all I can say is, if a dog is lining a fair few bitches and the pups are being punted at 350 a go then what do you f*****g expect!!!

At those prices it's all about the money and your a fool if you buy into some hype.

There's plenty of dogs bred from working parents that would not cost anything like that type of money if you bother to have a look and don't want a " name" behind your dogs......seems to me that the buyer is more worried about the bit of paper than the quality of the dog, that tells me all I need to know!!

if he paid good money hes entitled to the paperwork
  • Like 1

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

/im driving up to darrens next week ,to have a day out with him .if you want i can cut across to usk and pick you up .you can make your own mind up then . when you meet him .,but dont run with the pac

£350 for a pup from an "unplanned litter", bred from an 11 month old pup !!!! ???? I'm not sure who's worse; the seller or the buyer !!   Cheers.

How can you tell how good ANY dog is at ferreting just by a video ? The best Pedigree Whippet I've seen in person; ferreting, lamping and coursing, is Mally's bitch Vixen. You can't judge a dog by vid

one can allways tell the single handler , as brookie puts it dontn run with the pack , to many school ground wussies on this thread for fucks sake get a grip get out there put 3 decaes behind yas on ya jack no performances for the crowd ya sen and one animal . get my drift . THE MENTION OF GALLAGER WELL TO ME whats the big deakl anhy fool who thinks a whippet is worth 3 4 or whaeva is a blantant fool these are knock about rabit animald for fucks sake and most not even that , only fools and easy cash coms to kind . the very best animals for xsing with lurchers will be found in the xs bred whipp as some say , but to me are he real whipps . jesus be god , for fucks sqke . atb bunnys.

• Like 2

one can allways tell the single handler , as brookie puts it dontn run with the pack , to many school ground wussies on this thread for fucks sake get a grip get out there put 3 decaes behind yas on ya jack no performances for the crowd ya sen and one animal . get my drift . THE MENTION OF GALLAGER WELL TO ME whats the big deakl anhy fool who thinks a whippet is worth 3 4 or whaeva is a blantant fool these are knock about rabit animald for fucks sake and most not even that , only fools and easy cash coms to kind . the very best animals for xsing with lurchers will be found in the xs bred whipp as some say , but to me are he real whipps . jesus be god , for fucks sqke . atb bunnys.

are you whin ?

As for the bloke who paid 350 sovs for a whippet then expected a full back up, well all I can say is, if a dog is lining a fair few bitches and the pups are being punted at 350 a go then what do you f*****g expect!!!

At those prices it's all about the money and your a fool if you buy into some hype.

There's plenty of dogs bred from working parents that would not cost anything like that type of money if you bother to have a look and don't want a " name" behind your dogs......seems to me that the buyer is more worried about the bit of paper than the quality of the dog, that tells me all I need to know!!

Your entitled to your opinion matey, that's fair enough but if paper is what rocks someones boat dog wise then I have no sympathy I am afraid......if a dog does its job we'll enough to please its master then you have got value for money IMHO and should be happy at that.

If on the other hand your first thought on buying the dog was how much pups were going to be sold for, then I can see how a bit of paper would bother someone very much.

Iv got a pup from sonny dog on both sides, so was half brother and sister bred.

I bought it from the lad on poachers rest. paid 350 for bitch pup and still waiting on KC papers 10 months later.

Il not be buying another pup from that gang.

Next time il bite bullet and drive down MB kennels.

I have met paul " rolysmate" several times and he is a very nice fella , however i was surprised and dissapointed to hear that (a) he let this unplanned mating go ahead with an 11 month old bitch (B) he sold them saying they would have papers © he hasnt offered the buyers a full or partial refund after finding the kc would not paper the litter .

Having said that jarv you maybe should of done some homework on the pup you was buying , you would have seen the dam was very young :nono: , i would like to know as much as possible about any pup i was taking on regardless of price :thumbs:

• Like 1

are you whin ?

no not whin i am from the traveloing decent as there are many my back ground from trabvelling is from the fairground type i am a decedant from the family of pats collins fair ground s as was my farther befor and beyond coming fro th penn district of wolverhampton in the midlands . we do seem to know how to aquire th best from any animal . atb bunnys.
  • Like 1

£350 for a pup from an "unplanned litter", bred from an 11 month old pup !!!! ???? :icon_eek: I'm not sure who's worse; the seller or the buyer !!

Cheers.

ffs you wouldnt want the bitch to get to 3 or 4 years old you could get 4 or 5 litters by then :laugh:
  • Like 1

Your entitled to your opinion matey, that's fair enough but if paper is what rocks someones boat dog wise then I have no sympathy I am afraid......if a dog does its job we'll enough to please its master then you have got value for money IMHO and should be happy at that.

If on the other hand your first thought on buying the dog was how much pups were going to be sold for, then I can see how a bit of paper would bother someone very much.

its a bit like buying a car with out the tax book,, its worth nothing with out it.....an if he feels like taking pups of it thats his business

£350 for a pup from an "unplanned litter", bred from an 11 month old pup !!!! ???? :icon_eek: I'm not sure who's worse; the seller or the buyer !!

Cheers.werll charps i feel i have to agree with you and of course youre bang on the money but i feel most beginners in the rabbitting job , are not doing there selves justice and been pulled in , like a fly in a web . a lads forget the wipps for rabbs get ya sens a purpose xs bred animql for the job . with a family of workers behind it , chances with the whipps they will yap if not in open sure darn willl in cover my personall hate yapping . atb bunnys.

i have an animal who myself and otheres feel he deerves to be bred on from to have made enquires salukis bred animals they will pay the sum of nought , its there dams who they feel the right to put what they feel is the quality of what they need . what goes round comes round with stock . atb bunnys.

i have an animal who myself and otheres feel he deerves to be bred on from to have made enquires salukis bred animals they will pay the sum of nought , its there dams who they feel the right to put what they feel is the quality of what they need . what goes round comes round with stock . atb bunnys.

:yes::thumbs: