A few more kingfishers from today

They are so small and fast, they give no indication when they are preparing to dive and they are so quick and dive over a very small distance...one of the most difficult birds for flight shots Ive taken

Amazing photography, and patience :thumbs:

Cheers Moll, Ive got more patience than Doctor Noble, ha, ha

I don't know who Dr Noble is :icon_redface:

Your joking, and you a North Seaton lass..he had a practice on Milburn Road, then near the White Elephant..he was also chairman of the BMA at one point..really nice guy..bit like myself Moll :laugh:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spent the morning at my favourite kingfisher spot, managed to get this young male..

Lol, it's all been said already fella. IMO there by far the nicest bird we have in the uk, only if the rspb etc would spend as much time helpIng these as they do with the birds of prey!!

Awsome shot's yet again.. ..you should water mark them Romany and copyright them because a professional wildlife photographer would be proud of those and many of your other picture's..

They are so small and fast, they give no indication when they are preparing to dive and they are so quick and dive over a very small distance...one of the most difficult birds for flight shots Ive taken

Amazing photography, and patience :thumbs:

Cheers Moll, Ive got more patience than Doctor Noble, ha, ha

I don't know who Dr Noble is :icon_redface:

Your joking, and you a North Seaton lass..he had a practice on Milburn Road, then near the White Elephant..he was also chairman of the BMA at one point..really nice guy..bit like myself Moll :laugh:

I only lived there for a couple of years, not originally from there :D

Stunners Bill nice and sharp not seen a kingfisher around here for months think the got flooded out and the dipper numbers are lower than normal to

Stoaty

Not seen sight of a Dipper this year! Was wondering myself just the other day if there was any reason for their decline?

• Like 1

Awsome shot's yet again.. :yes: ..you should water mark them Romany and copyright them because a professional wildlife photographer would be proud of those and many of your other picture's..

• Like 2