Nothing wuss about wanting to get out of the way of a few tonnes of daft and mental beef when it starts charging about at night.. :no: One member on here was lucky to get away with cracked ribs and a fractured skull a few weeks back. :yes:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont you worry about it mate.....when very near a tonne of beef is running at you then get the f**k out the way thats what i say...especially when you have dogs with you.....Jesus its not like it was

they never bothered me for years and years, lamped through fields full of them no bother, then i saw that happen to that old lady that morning and my thinking soon changed, fook that no bunny is worth

Theirs a new law now where farmer has to make sure it is safe to cross a Public Footpath on their land if cows or horses have been knowing to attack or do they can be charged , some think if the put

once youv`e witnessed one kill somebody, you become very weary quick enough :yes:

I'm sure it does mate. I never walk through the middle of cattle i dont know.........no chance will you get me out in the field with the things. Even horses i have a bit of a fear of....anything that size could kill you and not even know it. I'll stay on the other side of the fence.... :yes:

thats my stance too mate :yes: raynardman was ripping the piss out of me but im not ashamed lol :icon_redface::icon_redface:

once youv`e witnessed one kill somebody, you become very weary quick enough :yes:

I'm sure it does mate. I never walk through the middle of cattle i dont know.........no chance will you get me out in the field with the things. Even horses i have a bit of a fear of....anything that size could kill you and not even know it. I'll stay on the other side of the fence.... :yes:

thats my stance too mate :yes: raynardman was ripping the piss out of me but im not ashamed lol :icon_redface::icon_redface:

I know it was a wee joke between you mate... :laugh: and it is funny when you see someone shitting themselves but they can be very dangerous animals. Better on the plate if you ask me...... :D

they never bothered me for years and years, lamped through fields full of them no bother, then i saw that happen to that old lady that morning and my thinking soon changed, fook that no bunny is worth my funeral cost :laugh:

What happened????

old lady walking her friends dog early one morning, the footpath goes over a river and through a field that had cows and calfs in, i was coming in the other direction as she walked past a couple near the footpath one just flipped, butted her up in the air, then again a couple of times on the floor, then folded its front leg and rolled on her, by the time i had ran down a moved them up the field she was already dead. the dog was on a lead and was quiet, she did nothing to spook them, the police put it down as a freak act of nature, however another lady had it happen a couple of weeks later but got away with broken ribs and bruises.

cant stand them had a one horned beast chasing me litteraly inches from my arse when i was young shit me up but made my mates laugh as i was being clever , oh they wont hurt ya :icon_redface:

What sort of places and people did you knock around with when you were younger?

• Like 1

What b*ll*cks, they wa 100 yard away and stood looking at us, unless they felt pity on us and thought i was crying with the tears running down mi face :laugh: :laugh:

they never bothered me for years and years, lamped through fields full of them no bother, then i saw that happen to that old lady that morning and my thinking soon changed, fook that no bunny is worth my funeral cost :laugh:

What happened????

old lady walking her friends dog early one morning, the footpath goes over a river and through a field that had cows and calfs in, i was coming in the other direction as she walked past a couple near the footpath one just flipped, butted her up in the air, then again a couple of times on the floor, then folded its front leg and rolled on her, by the time i had ran down a moved them up the field she was already dead. the dog was on a lead and was quiet, she did nothing to spook them, the police put it down as a freak act of nature, however another lady had it happen a couple of weeks later but got away with broken ribs and bruises.

I've never been afraid of cows or horse's probably due to being born on a farm but after reading this i will definitely be much more aware of them from now on when crossing fields with my dogs :thumbs: , many thanks for putting that up Paulus. :thumbs:

Went to a bit permission a few years ago with a mate and our dogs, next thing this horse is charging at us so we leg it to gate, I get over and both dogs jump it but my mate is struggling to get his fat arse over, the horse is right there getting rowdy he starts to panic next thing he turns round and lands a right hook right on the nose! It snorted all over him and run like f**k!! :laugh:

I f*****g hate lamping where cows n horses are.. theirs some cows up here that go mad. even if your in the nest field the stampede towards you start buckarooing at you kicking the fence, if near the gate they try to ram the gate downm..nasty nasty fuckers..few other places they are ok but the stil get flashed with lamp. then a wack in the nose with the lead

What happened????

I've never been afraid of cows or horse's probably due to being born on a farm but after reading this i will definitely be much more aware of them from now on when crossing fields with my dogs :thumbs: , many thanks for putting that up Paulus. :thumbs:

heres a link just to prove its really happened http://www.coventryt...-name_page.html she was dead at the scence, and didnt die in hospital as stated :thumbs:
  • Like 1

close on 30 year ago was lamping with a mate and my 10 year old son who is a member on here and a feild of bullocks started running down the feild after us anyway we jumped over the sheepwire fence thinkingg its ok now ,next thing they have come straight through the fence dragging about 70 yds of fencing and themselves straight at us we jumped down a bank in to the river to get away frightening at the time and when i look back now thinking about it .if it happened now when being polite ime far from agile dread to think what might happen .

What happened????

i heard something like that and some expert on the tele said it werent attacking the woman it was going for the dog really she might still be alive today if sh let go of the lead :thumbs:

Went to a bit permission a few years ago with a mate and our dogs, next thing this horse is charging at us so we leg it to gate, I get over and both dogs jump it but my mate is struggling to get his fat arse over, the horse is right there getting rowdy he starts to panic next thing he turns round and lands a right hook right on the nose! It snorted all over him and run like f**k!! :laugh:

:laugh: ....Reminds me of the rumour that used to go about my town about a guy that punched a cow..................and drapped it!!....FPMSL... :haha: