Lamping 2 dogs

Two separate slips, under/through the collar ring, both looped around the wrist, one held with the first two fingers, one by the 3rd and 4th (wish I had an extra one like some of the others in Cornwall LOL) loose one at at a time when walking up rabbs.

Cheers, D.

Edited by dytkos

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Easy enough to make slip leads.

Did it for about ten years.Just a matter of training the first dog.Then bringing in a pup.

to much clutter for my liking,two seperate straps,loops on wrist through collars holding loose ends in same hand,release individualy as required simple enough,if it becomes to much of a problem and yo

well i've just ordered this cheapy n see what its like http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/160823389654?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

am hoping to just take one dog at a time but the way the salukixgrey yaps on when i'm out with out her i don't think its gonna happen...what i have done the last few times is keep the saluki xgrey on the slip and run the saluki/greyxbull/grey lose then swap over

ive always run 2 dogs no leads even when oldrealtree comes over we run 2up or if i go out with my other mates we run 2up atb malc

So you run 2dogs both not on slips and only 1dog runs quarry

1 dog catches the quarry wich ever 1 gets to it first

If you are holding a dog and its straining to get at what ever the others caught,how dos the one thats retrieving bring it back? It would surly stop after a couple of times of having its quarry stole?