gordon ramsey behind bars

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cause he's a f*****g smackhead that he'd helped enough and the last straw was to steal from him out of his home...........so f**k um!!!

The best bit was when the little bald fella flipped as he wasnt allowed his tomato sauce from his cell :laugh:

I like Ramsey but he was different in there alright ! Lifers was a better programme,lads doing some proper bird !!

Posted Images

aye Mick watched it - what i couldnt get was at the start of the episode the jail birds couldnt cook scrambled egg - then when they had to cook for the whole prison, they all done it great without a hitch!

Id say them inmates were hand picked for the show, you could tell some of it was set up.

But i enjoyed it so will be watching.. Gordon isnt as big a lad in there lol :laugh:

I like Ramsey but he was different in there alright ! Lifers was a better programme,lads doing some proper bird !!

i watched that aswell , they didnt seem to give a fcuk , i couldnt do that long :icon_eek:

it proved one thing they are mollycoddled in there , he was right about that , seriously shows how institutionalized they become , no wonder some of them rather be in there than have to think for themselves

Cooking for a bunch of strangers in jail...why didnt he ever go cook for his brother who he left to rot in Hotel k(nick name for one of the worst jails in the world) in Bali the double eyed cnut :censored:

• Like 1

it proved one thing they are mollycoddled in there , he was right about that , seriously shows how institutionalized they become , no wonder some of them rather be in there than have to think for themselves

you should bake some cakes for em kay :laugh: :laugh: wi a file in it :laugh: :laugh:
  • Like 1

i watched that aswell , they didnt seem to give a fcuk , i couldnt do that long :icon_eek:

Lol you would have no option if that was your sentence