Dog Owners lacking brain cells

Twice in 2 days I've had dogs, not on leads, go for my rotty while she's out with me on a lead minding her own business :censored:

First, yesterday a lurcher got out of her garden and was stood in the street with just a collar on. The owner apparently leaves her all day, goes to work, while the wife sits on the sofa with her thumb up her arse. On the way back we walked past her (we had to), and she went for it. Cue my trainer to her head and off she went, the owner didn't realise she'd got out as it was a good hour from when we went out to when we walked back, and all this just round the corner from his house.

About half hour ago I took her out again, this time past a local fenced off play park. 2 women with a kid playing in the park were stood about 200 metres away, lo and behold their 'cute' collie comes bounding up and starts sniffing away through a gap in the fence. Then the lips start curling and she starts barking and such in my dogs face. The woman called her over but she didn't listen, we just walked on and thought that was that.

Got to the other side of the park and there's another break in the fence line, as if by magic the collie, who's owner hadn't put on a lead, comes sprinting up and stops in front of my rotty. This time I'm expecting it and positioned myself for a good punt before it got to us. It jumped and really went for xena, my dog, and I gave it a blaster of a kick right in the ribcage, using the top of my foot as I didn't want to seriously hurt it.

It flys back, then gets up and crouches as if going to jump for her again. I shouted ''F**K OFF, NOW'' and that did the trick, with it running back through the fence to its mummy :laugh:

I turned to face the woman (a well to do, mid thirties something whose shite probably smelled of roses), and knew straight away that she was going to have a go at me.

Well I had a go at her and left her in no doubt as to what would happen were her dog to do that again, as I walked away she said ''There's no need to swear around kids'' (Fair point but you have to get your point across to these idiots, especially when they think that the dog was suitable to have around her children and its head was covered in dog s**t).

I said ''Next time swearing will be the least of your worries because my dog will be off the lead''.

Now, let's say that the collie in question had been seriously injured by myself or Xena.... Who would be to blame.... The respectable 30 - something female out for a stroll, or the man with a Rottweiler covered in tattoos in his early 20's???

Believe me, if I'd have been wearing my boots that dog wouldn't have got back up. Let's hope owners start waking up pretty soon.

Staffies, rottys, GSD's, all the guard breeds are looked down on and in my experience it's because of tits like that.

• Like 2

thats why i stay away from parks and areas that are full of chavs and clue less c**ts once had some sweat spit at me and going of on one after her dog went for mine while they were on a lead and i booted it under the chin that was in a alley she just let it out to shit all over the place even though kids played there i try and get out some were quiet now saves the hassle

• Like 1

Should have just stoved it in anyway..start as you mean to go on mate...thats why these pot lickers are always on the loose..simply because the owners never get properly reprimanded..and imo the only way to do that is to hit em where it hurts(thats usually their pot licker) less verbal and more action imo ..atb stabba

Maggie unfortunately I have to walk through the park to get to the quiet bit, I let my rotty off the lead as you can see for miles around and she listens when I tell her to stop. I know what you mean though I avoid trouble at all costs.

Stabba couldn't agree more, my dog didn't do anything so it's obviously a very dominant and aggressive specimen, and no one had booted it before as the woman thought I was the devil incarnate :laugh:

I then walked up a path that I knew was blocked off, came back the same way and was fully expecting her bloke to be stood there but alas he was nowhere to be seen.

I'm sick of having to defend myself and explain that these tools are in the wrong.

Was at a campsite all wekend and was walking back to the camper, went past a caravan with awning, and a yelp starts up, next thing a Yorkie comes flying out and goes for me,, all teeth, trying to bite my feet,, Now, I`ve just came out the shower, and had me flipflops on !!hahahaha, little b*****d was really going for it, so i`m dancing about like a twat trying to swipe the little c**t with ma towel !! :laugh: :laugh:

Anyway. the woman comes out and calls it and off it goes.

"sorry" she says.

"Aye and so you f*****g should be " says I, which curdles her puss,, "needs a feking bullet, the wee c**t" follows, which really twists her face and off she trots with the wee yip in tow..

Like Micheal f*****g Jackson I was, hahaha leaping about, good job Kittle missed it ! lol

Was at a campsite all wekend and was walking back to the camper, went past a caravan with awning, and a yelp starts up, next thing a Yorkie comes flying out and goes for me,, all teeh, trying to bite my feet,, Now, I`ve just came out the shower, and head me flipflops on !!hahahaha, little b*****d was really going for it, so i`m dancing about like a twat trying to swipe the little c**t with ma towel !! :laugh: :laugh:

Anyway. the woman comes out and calls it and off it goes.

"sorry" she says.

"Aye and so you f*****g should be " says I, which curdles her puss,, "needs a feking bullet, the wee c**t" follows, which really twists her face and off she trots with the wee yip in tow..

Like Micheal f*****g Jackson I was, hahaha leaping about, good job Kittle missed it ! lol

:rofl: I would've paid to see that :laugh:

mate forgot to say evey time you walk that way have the phone ready with the video ready to recored

soon as a dog starts running switch the f****r on,,as like you say whos gonna get the shit..you as you say a bit ruff looking tat's or some toffy nose bitch?

cover you arse, ps am not saying you can't stick the boot in at the same time :laugh:

• Like 1

carry a tennis bat (or baseball bat) with you. as long as you`ve got a ball as well just say you carry it to whack the ball a good distance for the dog to fetch

my son's got a hard rubber bat........... hurts like f**k but would not leave a mark or brake anything

Some good ideas there lads, I might get bored carrying a bat but I'm sure a blank fired would do the job just as well :laugh:

Imagine Rake in his towel and flip flops firing blanks around his feet at the snapping yorkie :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

Bugger the blanks !! little shit needed a rimmy to the heed,

I hate dogs that bite or are uncontrolled, When you are out and about it`s easy to mistakenly walk up on other dog walkers, but I always get the dog back on the leash, it`s the " my dog is OK" brigade I hate, just before "harry" the fat lab tries to eat my Spaniel