Free the Weed

A friend of mine started to smoke a bit of skunk then after a while it became a full blown habit. And know he's in a mental ward because he has a split his personalty.

my cousin is the same mate - started off as a teenager on the "lungs" now he's completely nuts. Regularly has conversations with tupac and biggy smalls. Got thrown out of his parents one time and spent the night in my back garden with his tent pitched up talking to himself all night.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leave the law as it is and stop jailing people for growing it ffs [bANNED TEXT] theirs far worst crimes commited and the culprits walk free but saying that crack and smack dealers no matter how big or

all drugs should be legal, least they could put tax on them and they could make them cheaper and cleaner, crime rates would go down! if people want to take them they will anyway!

Lets just wait and see..in another 20 years the nut wards will be overrun with old stone heads suffering bouts of phsycosis . The skunk available now is way more potent than it used to be and imo will

Posted Images

Guest thebigdog

And then there,s the fact its mixed with tobacco when smoked so double the trouble in the long run..most think they cant leave the weed when infact its the nicotine hit that has them craving

the tobacco isn't needed to smoke, people choose to use it :thumbs:

• Like 1

I did try it one time, I couldn't remember what the conversation was about literally after starting it. I thought the telly ads where really funny, and I ate two dry pitta breads because I couldn't find anything else to eat and I was starving!

Pmsl :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

then there,s the other downside...eating like fcuk and constantly drinking coz it feels like some cnuts stuck the hoover in your mouth and sucked all the moisture out lol..first 2 pints are needed just to rehydrate the gums ffs :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

How many seasoned smokers have said before "that stuff is shite"?? whereas to a first time or novice smoker it would blow their head off and send em to the cold slabs on a full blown whitey. Some of the stuff now actually can make you trip mildly...i smoked it for years before i packed in aboiut 4 years ago and from then to now the potency has doubled at least :yes:

The trippy head depends on the levels of other active cannabanoids (mainly CBD) in the weed as well as the THC. Some give you the high effects and some give you the sedative effects. In the perfect crop you'll get a balance between the two, but sometimes if its harvested to late or too early it won't have the right balance. CBD actually has anti psychotic properties and is showing promise as a treatment for drug induced psychosis - the cure for the issues that THC can cause is already in the plant, it could actually be self rectifying if it was produced properly under strictly regulated conditions.. :thumbs:

Police will knock down the door of a man committing the heinous crime of growing a few plants and lock him up then have him taken to court. From what I hear far more serious crimes have been committed by Barclays and others in 'the city' Are the police bursting to knock down their doors and have them locked up and taken to court?

For me smoking it everyday is just as bad as supping everyday, both will waste your money, health and see you loose loved ones, friends and work. As for our layabouts round here, they are a lot less hassle when they are stoned compared to when they are all pissed.

Edited by PeakOil
  • Like 2
Guest thebigdog

then there,s the other downside...eating like fcuk and constantly drinking coz it feels like some cnuts stuck the hoover in your mouth and sucked all the moisture out lol..first 2 pints are needed just to rehydrate the gums ffs :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

cant argue with that :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest thebigdog

Whats the going rate for an OZ now?? bet you get shy of a gramme for a Tenner aswell..ffs cheaper to be on the brown :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

think its bad over there, try living in a area where people are getting shot week in, week out for selling it :laugh:

• Like 1

Whats the going rate for an OZ now?? bet you get shy of a gramme for a Tenner aswell..ffs cheaper to be on the brown :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ye really wanna know, or are ye wearing a wire :hmm:

im jewish dont forget..im just weighing the options up as to whether it would be a good investment :tongue2::laugh:

Some places cannabis is prescribed medicinally, some places recreational use is tolerated & some places decriminalised.

In your own opinion, what is the best solution 'in law' for recreational cannabis use for the greater good?.

cannabis460x276.jpg

if you cant get high being out with the dogs and the natural surroundings and to hunt , what is natural to us there is something wrong with you, my drug aint illegal :yes: