What forums on THL do you visit?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just click on View New Content and look at anything that might be interesting. I dont go to certain sections, christ i might miss something..............

same here mate, im not fussy can take the piss in any section although some are easier to wind up than others

Posted Images

Pmsl roxy, aye I still like the beano too ;) I can't see that new content thingy on my phone. But will that not just show new topics instead of recent posts?

What colour is the screen set up on your phone? If its blue then your on the same one as me. Does it not bring up 10 boxes? New content is the 3rd down on the left.
Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

I think its very hard for a forum to remain fresh new and exciting its the banter and how members treat each other than keeps the sections intresting .

ATB Cookie

:laugh:

Thats the banter I am on about :laugh: but certain members take intrest in other members to a new level :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I just click on View New Content and look at anything that might be interesting. I dont go to certain sections, christ i might miss something.............. :D

same here mate, im not fussy can take the piss in any section although some are easier to wind up than others :whistling:

I just click on View New Content and look at anything that might be interesting. I dont go to certain sections, christ i might miss something.............. :D

same here mate, im not fussy can take the piss in any section although some are easier to wind up than others :whistling:

This is a proper piss taker

Taking%20the%20Piss%20by%20H[1].U.%20Rinal.JPG

Pmsl roxy, aye I still like the beano too ;) I can't see that new content thingy on my phone. But will that not just show new topics instead of recent posts?

What colour is the screen set up on your phone? If its blue then your on the same one as me. Does it not bring up 10 boxes? New content is the 3rd down on the left.

I hate the blue "mobile" version! I click on the button at the bottom of the screen that says "full version" & I use normal thl

I hate the blue "mobile" version! I click on the button at the bottom of the screen that says "full version" & I use normal thl

Its far easier on the blue version 'Gem unless your screen on your phone is 32 inches........ :laugh:

Its far easier on the blue version 'Gem unless your screen on your phone is 32 inches........ :laugh:

Lol

I visit the shooting, lurcher and this section mostly and look in the others from time to time

Your posts are only checked in the working lurcher section not the discussion one

I liked reading the lurcher and terrier forums and take a quick gander at falconry, ferreting, etc. But I can't be assed posting much in other forums because I don't have much to add, everything has been covered at some point it seems and a lot of the threads are just cock-measuring about who's dog is best. Most of the funniest threads are in the general section, so might as well have a laugh and then learn whilst actually hunting.

• Like 1