What forums on THL do you visit?

Just curious what parts of the forum you use. I used to mostly use the lurcher one, since my dogs are f****d I use mostly the general forum :D I do visit the fishing one occasionally and even rarer the photography. Move too slow for me. I've went on the shooting once to noise up lab but that's it. What about you, what's your favourites :hmm:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just click on View New Content and look at anything that might be interesting. I dont go to certain sections, christ i might miss something..............

same here mate, im not fussy can take the piss in any section although some are easier to wind up than others

Posted Images

I canny be arsed with c**ts who talk in dimensions and serial numbers so the air rifle one I've never been on lol. You been on the ferret one? Always wondered what they talk about lol.

I canny be arsed with c**ts who talk in dimensions and serial numbers so the air rifle one I've never been on lol. You been on the ferret one? Always wondered what they talk about lol.

fleas, tics and kits this time of year :laugh:
Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

There talk about angorra ferrets alot in ferret section :laugh:

ATB Cookie

:laugh: cookie, you go on it mate? I canny be arsed with c**ts talking about silvers etc in real life never mind on here lol. It's a ferret, net holes, ferret down, end of :tongue2:
  • Like 1

Used to visit the ferret section a lot, but no longer keep them. So very rarely go on now, lurcher section used to visit that aswell, but now that you have to get your posts checked before it appears ( dunno if it still like that) also the arguments were getting ridiculous, still read the posts from time to time. I noticed a lot of stuff coming up in the general section that would normally have been posted in the appropriate sub forum , which makes me think that not as many Lads visit the sections that they once did, whether that's cause of arguments or you get a quicker response in general section I don't know. Used to get the mods jumping all over you Abd your post if you dared to post in the wrong section, don't think Thats as common as it once was.

I just click on View New Content and look at anything that might be interesting. I dont go to certain sections, christ i might miss something.............. :D

• Like 3

I just click on View New Content and look at anything that might be interesting. I dont go to certain sections, christ i might miss something.............. :D

Snap. Exactly what I do, but don't bother with dog section even though I now have one again, as I get p@ssed off with the same old sh*te and whinging.

same here mate, im not fussy can take the piss in any section although some are easier to wind up than others :whistling:
  • Like 2
Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

I think its very hard for a forum to remain fresh new and exciting its the banter and how members treat each other than keeps the sections intresting .

ATB Cookie