• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To get some cash out of you !   Cheers.

If it's kennel cough vet will do no more than confirm this - make sure there's nothing stuck in throat, ie bone, stick, food etc! I once gave one of mine's honey and lemon linctus - not sure if it wor

Borderscot has just given you very good advice ! If it IS kennel cough, there is no cure, and a vet will usualy just rip you off ! Rest and keep the dog warm, dry and draught free, and it will pass in

my dog has a dry cough the last couple of days, dont seem to bad at the mo!!! any suggestions what to give him before a trip to the vet. thanks

i got sum honey a lemon cough medo. and i got sum calpol. ill give it to him now for 5 days. if no signs of improvement!!!!!!!! VET IT IS!
  • Like 1

Bought a pointer pup last year that took it. Gave it to every other dog in the pen. Passed quick enough though, didn't do them any harm. Might be a good idea to keep the dog separated from others until it passes. Atb Mark :thumbs:

Echinacea is a good thing to give your dogs as it is known to help boost the immune system,and Manuka honey can relieve the irritation.

ive heard that manuka honey is good stuff , even for healing a dogs wounds

Echinacea is a good thing to give your dogs as it is known to help boost the immune system,and Manuka honey can relieve the irritation.

ive heard that manuka honey is good stuff , even for healing a dogs wounds

yes manuka is great for healing dogs wounds. had k c in the yard 2 years ago went round all the dogs gave them manuka to ease the irritation
  • Like 1

I had a dog that had kennel cough once and gave it some kids cough bottle and it seemed to have done the job

your right mate it does it works spot on

just taught it would do the dog no harm and gave him some and before i new it was gone
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just read this thread,as my three dogs have it, one had it but seems to be recovering, one had it for 5 days and the lurcher got it yesterday. I hope to have a pup in 8 weeks of a mate in 8 weeks time( if born ok this weekend), will it be ok to have pup in 8 weeks time?