T.H.L Air gun section meet,5,6,7,October 2012

You know how many people have said to me they will take it? Fucccking loads lol but il keep it back now, and what size/ thickness and length you looking for? ..tony think I got my first customer ;) haha

hi rob

it will have to fit in a steel drum size so about three foot :thumbs:

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi lads/lasses,glad you all got home safe.hope every had a good time' was great to catch up with the old gang,and great to meet new faces. a big thankyou to everyone that made the soggy meet,you are

The members of this section that attended were supporting Treat4BritishTroops.   They managed to raise a staggering £1100 along with the proceeds from The Rise of the Verminators charity DVD, so wel

Just a sign of how genuine everyone at the meet was/is, as everyones prized possesions were often left lying around unattended .... like darryl's panther left out in the dark...and his R10! haha   A

Posted Images

Don't think I can make the next meet, I'll try for the one in 2013 thow

Chris

hi Chris

no problem buddy :thumbs: it was good to meet you in June! i will let you know when the next one is :thumbs:

Not bad Davy boy..was thinking of bringing my gas burners , but takes the fun out of it..might bring it to make tea lol will anyone have a chainsaw there? Because then porky can cut what he wants lol I don't mind lugging bloody trees lol grrrrrr haha

Not bad Davy boy..was thinking of bringing my gas burners , but takes the fun out of it..might bring it to make tea lol will anyone have a chainsaw there? Because then porky can cut what he wants lol I don't mind lugging bloody trees lol grrrrrr haha

sure i can find a space for mine, usually carry an axe as well when attending a meet so chopping the wood down to fit whatever we have for the fire won`t be a problem

Hahaha Neil fairplay to you, luckily its a weekend thing because you'll need it lol its porky it is wanting it in a special size etc lol il just bring it how it is, if there's room ..luckily we are having a caddy maxi init and I.ain't driving my old focus lol be on the backwheels all the way otherwise lol

Oi Rob don't worry about me because i can nick any bits that take my fancy of the wood both you and Neil bring lol. I've been to the site once before and if i get my hands on a chainsaw, lets just say that the trees there would need to be scared. :bye:

Rob, i only do a little bit of wood turning as a hobby, any green timber that i take or get will have to dry for at least 3 years and if i take too much in my misses would kill me. Please don't go out of your way and don't worry over me. :bye:

Cheers Roger

hi

just picked myself (our self's) up a bargain at wickes, originally £49.99 now £24.99

http://www.wickes.co.uk/invt/222109

Oil-Drum-Charcoal-BBQ_medium.jpg

i can see this coming in use at the meat (pardon the pun) :laugh: :laugh:

nice going bud,bargain' i suppose i owe you £12,now. :icon_eek::censored::hmm::yes: :yes: sorted.

I wish he had bought the other one with all the whistles and bells ,that would of made you choke :laugh: :laugh: