T.H.L Air gun section meet,5,6,7,October 2012

Im not sure where im travelling from yet its either down from the north with family :cray: or i drop them off in somerset and travel up alone :boogy:

I can only give lifts from south up as the car will be full of the family crap

ATB

Adam

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi lads/lasses,glad you all got home safe.hope every had a good time' was great to catch up with the old gang,and great to meet new faces. a big thankyou to everyone that made the soggy meet,you are

The members of this section that attended were supporting Treat4BritishTroops.   They managed to raise a staggering £1100 along with the proceeds from The Rise of the Verminators charity DVD, so wel

Just a sign of how genuine everyone at the meet was/is, as everyones prized possesions were often left lying around unattended .... like darryl's panther left out in the dark...and his R10! haha   A

Posted Images

lots of names signing up, hope most of them turn up, do you want me to start collecting firewood,wil try to get better stuff than pallets if its to last 2 nights

hi Neil

yes please !

we had a look at the location last week and all the wood what was there last year is gone! so chaz & I are collecting as i type! lol.

I usually get a large water but full of off cuts of site, so nice to BBQ off :thumbs:

And their was me thinking you was out collecting lead at that time of the morning :whistling::laugh: :laugh:

no steve not collecting lead ....but weighing pellets :tongue2:

Davey has lost it for sure ...hang on a miniute .....did he really have it lol :whistling:

hi Dave

i am beginning to wonder myself,whether i ever did actually have it at least once!! :laugh: :laugh:

at least i know one thing,i am not at the OAP Status yet :icon_eek::laugh::tongue2:

• Like 1

lots of names signing up, hope most of them turn up, do you want me to start collecting firewood,wil try to get better stuff than pallets if its to last 2 nights

hi Neil

yes please !

we had a look at the location last week and all the wood what was there last year is gone! so chaz & I are collecting as i type! lol.

I usually get a large water but full of off cuts of site, so nice to BBQ off :thumbs:

And their was me thinking you was out collecting lead at that time of the morning :whistling::laugh: :laugh:

Davey has lost it for sure ...hang on a miniute .....did he really have it lol :whistling:

hi Dave

i am beginning to wonder myself,whether i ever did actually have it at least once!! :laugh: :laugh:

at least i know one thing,i am not at the OAP Status yet :icon_eek::laugh::tongue2:

i was wondering when i would get a reaction :boogy::yes::tongue2:

hi Neil

yes please !

hi Dave

lHe's been busy Dave :laugh: :laugh:

So is there any point in bringing fire wood or is it all sorted? As I got quite alot of logs here , well trees cut into sections lol

hi Rob

yes please!

if we dont use it we can store it there any ways :thumbs: for the next meet!

So is there any point in bringing fire wood or is it all sorted? As I got quite alot of logs here , well trees cut into sections lol

hi Rob

yes please!

if we dont use it we can store it there any ways :thumbs: for the next meet!

yes mate, no problem. Just hope we get this god damn car sorted out lol il sell my arse in the city if I have too ..haha atb

hi Neil

yes please !

hi Dave

lHe's been busy Dave :laugh: :laugh:

yeah fixing your bloody aas400

thanks for the wine Steve,it will go down well :thumbs: