rspca..and screaming bitch

Im sure i could get a pup from somewere but dont want to quit this one...she isnt owt to look at either.if its her breeding it makes me feel better.nothing i can Do to change what she is.

I THINK YOU WILL JUST HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT. AND GET PLENTY OF WORK INTO HER, IME SURE SHE WILL PUT A SMILE ON YOUR FACE COME SEPTEMBER,

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stick a shock collar on the little cnut..Got a bitch here that whinged like fcuk..shock collar soon sorted it without any ill effects..cheap as chips to buy now aswell..atb stabba

Is this the same dog you have mentioned on here before whinning?   Those cheap barking collars will not cut it as they are only triggered off with vibrations from barking so the dog can whine all da

I shut mine in kennel at night, they settle down then, its part of their routine, couldnt/wouldnt tolerate a yapper or whinger although I tolerate it in pups. When I last reared a collie litter I sold

Just stick your foot up its arse everytime it barks or whines, soon get the message. My border was a right noisey little shit but I've have got him down to just whining when he knows he is going to work which I can live with.

Something has got to be done quick smart mate....Its not just you thats got to live with it..what about your family and neighbours..nowt worse than living next door to a noisy dog..its easy to say fcuk em..coz they are the ones who,ll be doin the reporting...having your neighbours onside is a good thing especially if you keep working dogs...atb stabba

• Like 2

Very true stabba. I don't get on with my neighbours and it is just f*****g hassle. A bucket of cold water over them every time they start soon teaches that being noisy in kennels is not allowed. I really like the automatic system shown on the previous page.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a thought: if the screaming is due to frustrated drive, would giving her something to grab on to, or hang off, occupy her? Maybe a piece of knotted rope hung in her kennel, and the yard. You could redirect her frustration on to the rope thereby giving her something to 'mutilate' and release energy on. My black bitch is a bit like that, though not noisy, just wanting to grab anything which gets in her way: she has branches, ropes and all sorts in her run, which she attacks, shreds and mangles whenever she feels hyped up: OK it makes a mess, but easy to clean up, and keeps her happy.

Do they come in 410 silencer sizes ?...out road walking for about 3 miles this morning, fed and still crying and jumping about like a banshee.

Give it something to do! Like I suggested in previous post: or get it a brain scan: last resort, maybe there really is something wrong with its brain! Neurologically speaking.

its up to u mate i had the exact problem with the lurcher pup i kept bak he was coming on brilliant traind him like i wud a gundog, but he got it into his head that he musta wanted to join the welsh miners choir cause he started the howling and singing shite and the neighbours didnt take too kindly to getting woke up at 3/4am. ended up wi the housing executive and council wanting to come out to inspect the property, thats when the dog got sent up the road not worth the hassle mate when the neighbours are upset, or ull end up on the radar of the animal protectors wanting to be nosey. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Something to Do, she was Running about off the lead for 20 minutes, walked 3 miles and was calm until she gets put away.i have let her Run Free in my back yard all Day and as Soon as she is locked up for the night she starts.

chuck a bucket of water over her , smack her ass with a bit of blue water pipe............... thats what my mate done when his bitch started howling at the moon, so far so good , quite as a mouse