Latest Project

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided to build my ferrets a new abode out of salvaged wood i had lying about, I,m now at that stage where i wish i hadn,t started it lol, be finished soon though, cheers      

All finished    

Thanks very much lads I,m going to link it to my old hutch via a pipe, keep them occupied

Wood lying about??? Where the feck about b&q?? Salvaged?? Is that no east Lothian for thieving?? Lol, looks good though mate, what sort of size is it? :thumbs:

:laugh: aye salvaged, cryed in to a builders yard and asked one of the joiners if I could rake the skip, came away with half sheets of split new 3/4 inch plywood, he said take it :icon_eek: so I never refused lol, the rest of its built from an old budgie flight :thumbs:

4ft long x 2ft deep and like I say I,m going to link it to the old one which is roughly the same size :thumbs:

I reckon your Ferts will no want tay come oot, in them cauld winter days, when staying in 5 star accommodation.

What happened to the good auld days when ferts lived in cramped conditions and were fed a good diet of breed and milk,

When are ye coming South tae buid me yin. :yes: :yes:

• Like 1