Your views on UK Policing

Lab got all confused one evening when he went for a shandy in a gay bar, things turned nasty when lab was asked by a 6"7" leather clad gimp at the bar if he would push his stool in............

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imo the police dont do a bad job...Its just the odd individual who likes to think he is the be all and end all of its enforcement...bad apples in every spectrum of society..although i do think that so

respect

Posted Images

' timestamp='1339435424' post='2660329']

Ta DAhhh!!!!,, hahaha this is the same every time Derrick posts,, oh dear me everbodies persecuting me..

If Derrick Canning is the face of falconry in the UK,, I`d rather keep Angors Ferrets.

It would not matter what I said or what evidence I produced you would still have your twisted view. Try reading the facts sometime; oh I forgot it would make no difference to you, you have closed your mind for your own personal reasons or should I say your friend.

Friend ?? what are you talking about ?? lol

When first sent to jail, young Derek was asked by 6'8" Winston Kilimanjaro ( his cell mate) if he would like to play mummy's and daddy's?.......being a brite chap with an LLB (hons) our hero Derek wisely said " I will be daddy"

Winston replyed " good!...I will be mummy.......suck my cock!!"

• Like 1

Can anyone else see the irony in how someone trying to portay themselves as intelligent can't make themselves look any thicker? Imagine taking legal action against someone then coming on a public forum highlighting it for the attention of legal beaks but saying they can't talk about it for legal reasons!!!! So what is your gripe Derek tit(Hons)? Is it cos your complaint isn't being taken serious? I get the feeling you complain a lot right? I'll bet this isn't your first complaint? Maybe the complaint system, like us are tired of hearing you whinge!!! But there is a perverse satisfaction watching a self proclaimed intellect press the self destruct button so you keep up the good work, maybe one day you'll be clever enough to get on eggheads ;)

mr canning , done more porridge than ronnie barker for stealing periguins and selling them , for cash , cars and even a rolex watch . no wonder he hates law men

norman stanley fletcher !!!!

post-43853-0-52142900-1339501085.jpg

Edited by mickmck
  • Like 1

This is quite interesting, 164 freedom of information requests.

http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/user/derek_canning_llb_hons

also a thread on here showing him using AI on some imprint birds. http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/150791-derek-canning-breeding-his-peregrine-falcon/

But if the young birds you had were all DNA checked, you are f****d and deserve your 18 months. Pere's only sell for a few hundred, I can't see how any of this would be worth the risk and bother not to mention the harm done to breeding stock.

So I have one last question, what do you and this guy have in common?

2642863007_2bfb62c14b_z.jpg?zz=1

DC........you're posts are just strange and creepy now, you are sounding like some weirdo plotting revenge on someone, you just dont have a clue what some people in the police/prison/fire/ambulance services have to put up with on a daily basis..........

Edited by vixen
  • Like 1

DC........you're posts are just strange and creepy now, you are sounding like some weirdo plotting revenge on someone, you just dont have a clue what some people in the police/prison/fire/ambulance services have to put up with on a daily basis..........

And that make it OK for the police to do anything that they want without transparency and accountability? I can assure you I put up with a lot in my job and I have been attacked more times than the average policeman. We all put up with a lot in the jobs that we do, of course the police in some cases get paid a lot more. Notwithstanding what I have just said the one thing that the police tell me up set them the most is the politics and the red tape that ties their hands that is why we need transparency and accountability to the public so we can see when the police do a good job or not.

No one is saying that the police do not generally do a good job and have to put up with a lot of negativity however on the rare occasions things do go wrong the facts should not be covered up as it is not in the public interest. We can all learn from mistakes as long as they are not covered up.