Bull Cross for Rabbits

Like I said worse pics have been posted .... Dogs that have been chinned ect ... Feck me I've seen springers look worse than them pics after days beating

I very much doubt it,but you carry on digging an hole for you and the inbreds to live in.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Plenty of bullxs will catch rabbits and bring em back live , hogie's wee bullx will catch rabbits on most ground seen her take them on a golf course which ain't bad considering shes 21"tts and is heav

i'm a bull fan mate but they aint no be all end all.   i take mine rabbiting for a change another night

Posted Images

bess003-2.jpgbess009-2.jpg my we bullx bitch she's starting to lose afew gears now that she's getting old alway's done well on bunnys seen her take a good few on golf courses

That dog must have seen some big tough wabbits,this to me is the reason the bullx lurcher gets all the bad press,the majority of us are more than aware of the type of work some of these dogs are best suited to,its the mindless,thick knuckle draggers that feel the need to display it on an open forum,prick.

f**k off there old pictures but the only one's i have of the bitch where im from its legal to kill foxes and unlike afew people that talk a good hunt i enjoy actually getting out and working my dogs

Like I said worse pics have been posted .... Dogs that have been chinned ect ... Feck me I've seen springers look worse than them pics after days beating

I very much doubt it,but you carry on digging an hole for you and the inbreds to live in.

remove the T in your name. Suits u better. It only got a few scratches. Quit acting the goodie two shoes. Its a working dog ffs!
  • Like 1

Its a working dog cos its got a few scratches,you serious?

if thats to me then no scratches dont make her a worker ive seen dogs that are no good with more scratches what make's her a working dog in my eye's is she's around 8year old and still in my yard and still enjoys a good nights lamping so in my eye's she's doing something [bANNED TEXT] she mite not be afew people's type of dog but im happy with her and thats what matters

all you guys that think that bull xs are suitable for the rabbit game need to give your head a shake.

get a fxcking grip and buy yourself a little collie cross and stop trying to kid youself ffs... alb Dai

• Like 1

all you guys that think that bull xs are suitable for the rabbit game need to give your head a shake.

get a fxcking grip and buy yourself a little collie cross and stop trying to kid youself ffs... alb Dai

be like using a sledge hammer to put a carpet tack in :laugh:

be like using a sledge hammer to put a carpet tack in :laugh:

lol reckon your right i only go for rabbits to feed the ferret and a fella i know takes them for his harris hawks he's asked me afew times what road i lifted them of my we bitch is a good we dog for catching rabbits but if i only hunted for rabbits for the pot don't think i'd have a bullx
Guest joball

To be fair dai I know where your coming from, but not everyone wants these big bucket heads. Some of urs like the lighter faster type that can catch faster more agile quary. They both have there uses. I dont think its wrong to run rabbits but abit of a waste to have one for that sole purpose. Each to there own end of the day.