Queens jubilee

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FFS the amount of times I read posts on here complaining about immigration, lack of society, no morals or community spirit, Muslims taking over etc etc etc. This weekend our queen celebrates her diamo

The union flag is out my back 24/7 Bought a jubilee tray today lol

Who honestly gives a feck about the royal family i know i dont just glad about the exstra day off work.

Posted Images

Not as much as they're undoubtedly spunking on other stuff like foreign aid etc. seeker is right of course but she has put her name to all of these traitorous policies I'd love her to tell some of these politicians where to go. Still all this pomp deflects attention from the unreported bilderberg meeting that's going on this weekend eh.

• Like 2

what sort of money do ye s think it ll cost for the dubliee? how many million just outta intrest

Probably less than the £17 billion she lent you c**ts to dig you out of a hole. :thumbs:

Haha.............she's worked hard for it all her life right enough eh................ffs!!!

I would rather the country was still ruled by the monarchy, they seem to have better grip on reality and the British way of life than politicians do.

do you live in reality??? the whole WORLD... is under HER grip!!! the world has a lot more things to worry about that having someone visit your area...

who ...LETS BE HONEST.... think that we are here too serve her!!!

• Like 2

FFS the amount of times I read posts on here complaining about immigration, lack of society, no morals or community spirit, Muslims taking over etc etc etc. This weekend our queen celebrates her diamond jubilee as ruler of this country BRITAIN get a grip fly the flag.

Now this monarch may not have the power of her ancestors but it still is one of the last traditional British institutions we have.

To be honest I wouldnt want her job or the job of any of the immediate family, you couldn't fart without it being reported who would want to live locked up in that world that they do no matter how much money?

God bless her.

Want a president? Yeah right

another person who does not live in reality...... the queen is from GERMAN,,,descent .....

• Like 1

what sort of money do ye s think it ll cost for the dubliee? how many million just outta intrest

Probably less than the £17 billion she lent you c**ts to dig you out of a hole. :thumbs:

Haha.............she's worked hard for it all her life right enough eh................ffs!!!

whats one of the richest if not THE richest orginisation in the world? :hmm: ...the Queen was born into her status n wealth,not that much she could do about it really

• Like 1

I would rather the country was still ruled by the monarchy, they seem to have better grip on reality and the British way of life than politicians do.

do you live in reality??? the whole WORLD... is under HER grip!!! the world has a lot more things to worry about that having someone visit your area...

who ...LETS BE HONEST.... think that we are here too serve her!!!

:laugh: :laugh:

ask yousrselves then of your GREAT BRITISH MONARCHY.. why did they have to change there name from SAXE-COBURG AND GOTHIC.... IN 1917..

WONDER WAS IT BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO BE SEEN TO BE CUTTING TIES WITH THERE german dynasty......