Hunting Life Forum Airgun Section DVD

Hi lads,

After reading some of the comments on VerminHuntersTV and CountryPursuitsTV I have noted that alot of subscribers seem to be very interested in spring piston and gas ram rifles.

I have spoken to Nigel Allen (yesterday) and he informed me that alot of his magazine subscribers also like stories and reviews on spring piston and gas ram air rifles.

This put a idea in my mind and its just a idea at the moment as i want others feed back.

I thought that if there is enough lads on the forum and in the section that have recoiling rifles and a video camera that we could maybe make our own DVD where all the proceeds come back to us in the section by going towards the funding of the next big Hunting Life Forum Airgun meet, where ever that is and when ever that is.

If you guys are happy to film some quality footage with your springers and PCPs (as we can have 2 main sections)and you can send it in to me in its original not edited format (must be HD quality though)I will edit the DVD all together for us as well as add video to the DVD myself.

Thinking now off the top of my head I know the following have recoiling rifles:

Me

Davy

Wurzt

Tony

Stealthy

Stevo

Skot

Milo

Pianoman

There probably is many more that have also slipped my mind.

So if we can get a 50 / 50 split of springers / gas rams and PCPs we have the makings as a hit DVD I think.

So If you are seriously interested in assisting in the making of this DVD then add your name to this post saying if you want to send in footage for the recoiling section or the PCP section and I'll see how it goes in regards to balances etc.

If no one is interested then so be it, nothing is lost.

Si.

Edited by zini
  • Like 1

Having thought about this a bit more, I can probably sort something out with my shooting partner Paul. Pianoman's moved house recently and has dropped off the radar somewhat, but I'm sure he'd be up for it too once I can get hold of him.

Im somewhat a loner when it comes to shooting.. i only bav a couple of matez whoi could go with but there not into target shooting or makin videos lol im more of a geek wheras they dont care.

Also i dont have a videocamera just my samsung galaxy s2 mobile. i have a couple of videos on yoitube my user name is 1shotSKoT if you want to checkout my vids and the video quality.. it meant to be HD..

Also how would i be able to send you any footage?

And im not the best shot and dont get that much time to go lol

its a good idea tho and i hope a few people get involved and make this dvd

List

1. Si - Springer Section (SFS tuned HW97KT).

2. Ste- PCP (AIRWOLF-PANTHER).

3.wurz-pro sport/theoben sirocco(maybe!)

sounds great, but i've no camera si, so you best come down for a trip to the farm cos that field you were in last time was getting a bit busy last night... we could do a camo section with my special rabbit ghilli suit too lol

cheers, wurz

hi Si

just make sure you OK it with Ian B (Admin) the site owner,if you are going to use this sites web address on the DVD, I cant see it being a problem,just nice to ask first! he also shoots an HW100

he has given us the OK for the hoodies,so when I get around to it I shall put a post up!

List

3.wurz-pro sport/theoben sirocco(maybe)

4. davyt63 - Spring section (un tuned HW97KT .22 & un tuned AATX200HC.177)

Regards

Davy

I'll do some filming both day and night, when does the footage need to be done by? i should have my rifle with me soon after 10th june and will be doing alot of shooting to catch up with the few months i have been without.

scott

List

3.wurz-pro sport/theoben sirocco(maybe)

4. davyt63 - Spring section (un tuned HW97KT .22 & un tuned AATX200HC.177)

5. 19powell90 - PCP (Edgun matador R3 .22)

I'll see what I can do Si on my limited time in the field, I have an idea that if I can get it done would be pretty cool for such a dvd.

I've still not seen the dvd that I did the lamp section on over in Germany!

Did I make it into the final cut?

Tony

This sounds marvellous. I'd be delighted to take part with my beloved HW77 .22 (and my TX200HC .177 when AndyFR1968 has finished re-springing and tuning it....hint!) I don't have a DVD/digital movie camera though, so, anything I can show will have to be filmed by you.

Si you now have my new phone number so give us a bell when you want to put this together. Or I'll call you when I'm back from Helen's in Wiltshire this weekend.

Best regards

Simon

Edited by pianoman