got a first in over 24'' and overal champion then won the final of the lurcher racing with my alaunt x greyhound so not a bad day for the cart horse who is not as fit as he should be

were you at Kelvin valley last year with the alaunt x ?

a know the lad who owned them dog,a know the fella who took the 3/4 bred one,and by the sounds of it it can turn its hand to anything

Nice mutts them. The 3/4 was a handy looking thing for sure.

yea lietone my bitch came in second over 24. You came in the ring a bit late to lol crackin looking dog next time be a bit later lol atb

am pretty sure you mean me i got oot the car and into the ring halfway through smooth bitch over, wasny gonna pay until i won haha

I your the one I ment have to keep an eye on you lad lol atb

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wouldn't degrade mine by entering them in a show ring................ They'd have that "You can pick your own birds from now on ya c**t!!" look in there eye........

got a first in over 24'' and overal champion then won the final of the lurcher racing with my alaunt x greyhound so not a bad day for the cart horse who is not as fit as he should be

Might not have dogs due to unforeseen circumstances out with his control? Doesn't mean he's not into the dogs? How many dogs were in each class? Why keep the dogs in the heat for longer than needed? C

Posted Images

were you at Kelvin valley last year with the alaunt x ?

a know the lad who owned them dog,a know the fella who took the 3/4 bred one,and by the sounds of it it can turn its hand to anything

Nice mutts them. The 3/4 was a handy looking thing for sure.

yea lietone my bitch came in second over 24. You came in the ring a bit late to lol crackin looking dog next time be a bit later lol atb

am pretty sure you mean me i got oot the car and into the ring halfway through smooth bitch over, wasny gonna pay until i won haha

I your the one I ment have to keep an eye on you lad lol atb

the judge at the show who was doing lurchersnever checked there feet ,loked like a show judge , not a genuine lurcher man the first thing i ask ajudge weather coursing hunting in a eild what do you keep run he says not got any dogs ,wasnt what i call a workng lurcher judge denn or self could have done a beter job lol, nice little place weather hot, bot judges cant see them into running dogs in a big way nice day out all the same ,but a mile away from aproper working lurcher judge

Might not have dogs due to unforeseen circumstances out with his control? Doesn't mean he's not into the dogs? How many dogs were in each class? Why keep the dogs in the heat for longer than needed? Could be many aspects to this? People would have been quick enough to gripe or even left early if the show lasted longer than was required. Remember these judges do it of there own back not because they need to, I take it if he had checked your dogs feet you would have cleared up all the red rosettes? :whistling::laugh:

my dog would have won over 24 if cammy stayed in the car and defo would have won over all if the tyres where checked lol
  • Like 1

I was a good day out.the pup got a first then took first in overall pup class and got a fouth in the pairs.

your pups turned out well

I he's getting there mate.that's him just over 10 1/2 month he's going to be a big one.

the judge at the show who was doing lurchers never checked there feet etc first thing a running dog has to have is good tyres ,looked like a show judge , not a genuine lurcher man the first thing i ask a judge weather coursing hunting in a feild what do you keep run he says not got any dogs ,wasnt what i call a workng lurcher judge denn or myself could have done a beter job lol, nice little place weather hot, but judges cant see them into running dogs in a big way nice day out all the same ,but a mile away from a proper working lurcher judge,a dog has to be and look functinal to win,

Whin, show organisers are desperate for knowlegable,experienced people to judge their shows, put your name forward, I'm sure you'll have pleanty of offers ! :thumbs:

Cheers.

• Like 1

its a bit o banter fae the arbroath tinker.

slagging a mans dog is not a bit of banter and if you are refering to fella jim or haymin as the Arbroath Tinker he has been in the game for 2 minutes and mark my words everyone involved with this clown will be in trouble he is not clever enough to be in this game and is a liability to every dog lad in the area..I have had lads aproach me regarding his antics but I have told everyone in no uncertain terms I am nothing to do with him .you just need to read his posts that hes not the sharpest out there .and I could tell you stories about this goon that would make you shak your heed

Dodge why do you not grow a pair of balls and you and your tyke have a walk out with me and mine and we'll see whos average as im f@kin fed up of this playground antics name calling on the net

come on moo youve slagged loads of folks dogs so what if you have an average dog aslong as you are happy with it

the judge at the show who was doing lurchers never checked there feet etc first thing a running dog has to have is good tyres ,looked like a show judge , not a genuine lurcher man the first thing i ask a judge weather coursing hunting in a feild what do you keep run he says not got any dogs ,wasnt what i call a workng lurcher judge denn or myself could have done a beter job lol, nice little place weather hot, but judges cant see them into running dogs in a big way nice day out all the same ,but a mile away from a proper working lurcher judge,a dog has to be and look functinal to win,

thought he was a briliant judge lol

slagging a mans dog is not a bit of banter and if you are refering to fella jim or haymin as the Arbroath Tinker he has been in the game for 2 minutes and mark my words everyone involved with this clown will be in trouble he is not clever enough to be in this game and is a liability to every dog lad in the area..I have had lads aproach me regarding his antics but I have told everyone in no uncertain terms I am nothing to do with him .you just need to read his posts that hes not the sharpest out there .and I could tell you stories about this goon that would make you shak your heed

Dodge why do you not grow a pair of balls and you and your tyke have a walk out with me and mine and we'll see whos average as im f@kin fed up of this playground antics name calling on the net

come on moo youve slagged loads of folks dogs so what if you have an average dog aslong as you are happy with it

show me where ive slagged loads of folks dogs ...I called the lad in questions bitch average and I stand by that as i am quite justified to pass judgement on the bitch ive seen her working plenty of times ...but show me where ive slagged loads of folks dogs

• Like 1

the judge at the show who was doing lurchersnever checked there feet ,loked like a show judge , not a genuine lurcher man the first thing i ask ajudge weather coursing hunting in a eild what do you keep run he says not got any dogs ,wasnt what i call a workng lurcher judge denn or self could have done a beter job lol, nice little place weather hot, bot judges cant see them into running dogs in a big way nice day out all the same ,but a mile away from aproper working lurcher judge

Might not have dogs due to unforeseen circumstances out with his control? Doesn't mean he's not into the dogs? How many dogs were in each class? Why keep the dogs in the heat for longer than needed? Could be many aspects to this? People would have been quick enough to gripe or even left early if the show lasted longer than was required. Remember these judges do it of there own back not because they need to, I take it if he had checked your dogs feet you would have cleared up all the red rosettes? :whistling::laugh:

my dog would have won over 24 if cammy stayed in the car and defo would have won over all if the tyres where checked lol

better luck next time ive bridgestones on my dog, so if they checked the tyres i would have still won. i thought the judge had a good eye after all the best bitch won :D

Da kin much aboot tyres or dogs for that matter but I do kin my dogs feet and they'll beat your's and your muts lol . And for the judge on the day i thought he did very well respect to him . Next time cammo )

• Like 1

show me where ive slagged loads of folks dogs ...I called the lad in questions bitch average and I stand by that as i am quite justified to pass judgement on the bitch ive seen her working plenty of times ...but show me where ive slagged loads of folks dogs

can remember you slagging the alaunt and saying it contributes nothing to the lurcher scene though youve no experience with them

Redrobin ur post reads as if he disagreed with what a certain type of dog brings to a cross not a individual mans dog?? Didn't read the thread so don't know what was said.

what he is saying is moo has slagged plenty peoples dogs

well moo not every body can have dogs that are the top 5% in the country and no i dont want to run my alaunt against yours am sure your deerhound x greyhound would be faster i am happy with mine and nothing to prove to you or any one all the best
  • Like 1