MINSHAW .....

a few decent photos there like PP, i'll see if i can get a few minshaw photos put on, T10

Be grand that matey..have you kept these types or do you still have them now?...ATB Andy. :thumbs:

i think ill have to get a profile pic on too haha, i'm parkys lad

Get some pics fired up Tosh out of your old mans album with Conan and Blue on then :D

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add to the thread,,,I know most have seen the pic befor,,,but possibly not tree hands ....   Venus ,,half minshaw,,half coursing dog,,,littler sister to swift,,the black and white bitch fran

I wasn't ever going to comment on this thread ever , I wasn't prepared to say anything about the breed or the men although I've seen a few run and know a lot of the men mentioned including victor gh

I did manage to find a single photograph all be it not a great one. Can't really remember the night but the blue bitch in the picture belonged to my old mate from Workington.   The Handsome guy in

Posted Images

I haven't been to Cornwall Whin with my own dogs so it would be unfair of me to comment really on that i know Timber and Daz went down there so they could answer the question far better than me :thumbs: ..personally i think the fields down there (what i seen on the Brick's video's) would suit the Don dog down to the ground?..i'd be pretty pissed if he couldn't get a decent haul down there in all truth? ..but he ain't been so it's just my opinion?..Wispa was knocking plenty of gear over down there early doors of her career so i'd say they could and would be as good as most down there but again just my opinion? :yes: ..as for up yours well i think the Swift bitch and her littermates would do very well up there,pace aplenty and any amount of lung power..what i will say with my own bitch Swift she ain't a lover of pearly whites,shes been on a couple and is just an arse ragger at best :icon_redface: ..getting caught up there well it was just a matter of time really Whin lol..nothing lasts forever :laugh: ..if i was just a part-timer it would unlikely have happened but we almost fecking lived up there :yes: ..no different to playing russian roulette really matey..sooner or later the chamber will be full and to put it simply your "FECKED" :cray: ..it was a shame to lose our dogs but hey ho you play with fire and sooner or later your gonna get burned :whistling: ..atleast we got a few pics of the bitch before we had her confiscated though :D ..if we hadn't took any then we would of had nothing :cray: ...ATB Andy. :thumbs:

That was a canny night Timber wasn't it? We had a good laugh for the most at the GH's craic :laugh: ..dogs had some good spins and both bitches knew they had been to work :yes: ..i can only comment on what i seen with my own eyes and not on anything else?..Wispa of Mark's was a cracking wee bitch on that occasion anyways :thumbs: ..according to the Brick she started jacking on bunnies i'm not sure if she went the same on other stuff? :hmm: ..Timber's bitch was also a nice,up and at em style runner,plenty of pace with a good strike and an absolute lovely retriever..i enjoyed watching those bitches run..it was an enjoyable and memorable night :D ...ATB Andy. ;)

• Like 1

same with fish ,any game realy since ban way it has been in scotland for decades

I know feck all about fishing and all what goes with it to be honest Whin but i know lads who i'm sure you would be envious of in that game?..no doubt you have and do get a few?..one of my mates took 533 in one shift...now thats what i call fishing don't you? :toast:

I'm not sure how many years ago it was? but Joe had his 1st x Bull bitch covered by Jack..here's a couple of the pups they produced...

October 2nd 2008 they were born, both dogs pictured in your post didnt make the grade.

How many was in the litter Joe and how many didn't step up to the mark? :hmm: ..ATB Andy. :thumbs:

I just got a message to say that wispa only started pulling up on rabbits and that Andy your welcome down to the land of milk an bunnies with don when you like. That's as envolved as im getting.lol but I will say its bloody good sport an always worth the miles.atb

Edited by hedge mumper
  • Like 1

553 is abig haul only boats i no done that, were on the drift up and along loon bay and montrose in the late seventies but used a mile and a half of single strand mono , lethal , they made ten g for a week the said men glad its banned in away as the salmo has recoverd ,big style and if its wasnt for the seal would be even better , ye swifts a nice type ,as for all this jacking surely you know when a dogs had enough weather its ten rabbs or fifty , saw some collie types more the greyhound type after twenty getting knacked same with the heavier bull type saw them run and panting ,after a few runs , if youre only after edible qaurry and out lots youll not get better than the colie type or saluk type best dogs ive saw in my time ,the terrier crosses the old deerhound ,couldnt hold a candle to them at times ,if i wa you i wouldnt put pics up willy nilly kep them for abook just show bits and pieces

553 is abig haul only boats i no done that, were on the drift up and along loon bay and montrose in the late seventies but used a mile and a half of single strand mono , lethal , they made ten g for a week the said men glad its banned in away as the salmo has recoverd ,big style and if its wasnt for the seal would be even better , ye swifts a nice type ,as for all this jacking surely you know when a dogs had enough weather its ten rabbs or fifty , saw some collie types more the greyhound type after twenty getting knacked same with the heavier bull type saw them run and panting ,after a few runs , if youre only after edible qaurry and out lots youll not get better than the colie type or saluk type best dogs ive saw in my time ,the terrier crosses the old deerhound ,couldnt hold a candle to them at times ,if i wa you i wouldnt put pics up willy nilly kep them for abook just show bits and pieces