MINSHAW .....

I like em like that GS,Too young too give them much and then the crop's come up and the fun starts next season by then she'll be more than mature in both way's.

My pup will be 12 months for the 12th of September next yr he'll see abit but nothing like he will come the next September..!!

Atb with her matey i know you have high hopes for her..........

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add to the thread,,,I know most have seen the pic befor,,,but possibly not tree hands ....   Venus ,,half minshaw,,half coursing dog,,,littler sister to swift,,the black and white bitch fran

I wasn't ever going to comment on this thread ever , I wasn't prepared to say anything about the breed or the men although I've seen a few run and know a lot of the men mentioned including victor gh

I did manage to find a single photograph all be it not a great one. Can't really remember the night but the blue bitch in the picture belonged to my old mate from Workington.   The Handsome guy in

Posted Images

How come Minshaw Man has been banned? :laugh:

What disturbs me about this site, is its free for anyone to join and read including police,rspca,anti etc but a genuine hunter gets banned :censored: yes he is and can be a nuisance but so what at least he is a genuine member. I bet anti's dont get banned off there own sites.

• Like 11

Has he been banned ? What for ? OK, he was a bit slow on the uptake, but his threats were more to be laughed at than worried about !! At least he got out and worked his dogs. I'ts a bit worrying for the site that people like him and Whinn get banned, they were good for a laugh and a bit craic, could they not just be moderated a bit better ? :thumbs:

Cheers.

• Like 4

What disturbs me about this site, is its free for anyone to join and read including police,rspca,anti etc but a genuine hunter gets banned :censored: yes he is and can be a nuisance but so what at least he is a genuine member. I bet anti's dont get banned off there own sites.

i was only asking this question last night, although he wasnt the best communicator ive ever come accross the lad wasnt all bad either

and like moscow said at least you knew where you stood with him and he wasnt exactly the enemy was he.

ive got a feeling i know the answer though, when me and him had a spat a couple of weeks ago i could tell most of his reply's

wasnt written by him, then about 3 or 4 days later he pm'd me and apologised obviously after he had read what had been written,

now i know i can be a bit biased lol but the biggest parasite of these sites stands out like a sore thumb to me so ive no doubt

he had been lead astray????????????????

i was only asking this question last night, although he wasnt the best communicator ive ever come accross the lad wasnt all bad either

and like moscow said at least you knew where you stood with him and he wasnt exactly the enemy was he.

ive got a feeling i know the answer though, when me and him had a spat a couple of weeks ago i could tell most of his reply's

wasnt written by him, then about 3 or 4 days later he pm'd me and apologised obviously after he had read what had been written,

now i know i can be a bit biased lol but the biggest parasite of these sites stands out like a sore thumb to me so ive no doubt

he had been lead astray????????????????

I've had a few messages off him, the usual shit like come up and fight me. :D He's harmless enough just needs to chill out a bit. :thumbs:

Same here johnny,,, he's wants t,o fight me in one pm,,,, then the next one he wants me to go lamping with him....lol

But I agree with what both Moscow and what charts said,,, at least he's a keen young lad wanting to hunt,,

Plus I love his replys, they have me in stitches...... Bring back the "BOY"

• Like 1