MINSHAW .....

Guest bigdaddylongchopper

If my pup is a jacker i have no one to blame but you FUJI.. :D

your sucking up is disgusting millet,bend over fuji i want to talk to millet..

Bend over maggot and take it like a woman.. :laugh: ..your repetitive shite is full on boring now..go talk wank elsewhere

millet your a jellyfish of a man with no back bone,even moll dumped your tramp ass you scruffy little toe rag

• Like 2

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add to the thread,,,I know most have seen the pic befor,,,but possibly not tree hands ....   Venus ,,half minshaw,,half coursing dog,,,littler sister to swift,,the black and white bitch fran

I wasn't ever going to comment on this thread ever , I wasn't prepared to say anything about the breed or the men although I've seen a few run and know a lot of the men mentioned including victor gh

I did manage to find a single photograph all be it not a great one. Can't really remember the night but the blue bitch in the picture belonged to my old mate from Workington.   The Handsome guy in

Posted Images

millet your a jellyfish of a man with no back bone,even moll dumped your tramp ass you scruffy little toe rag

You my nugget friend are an Ameoba but talk shite like a retard... :yes: ..what has Moll got to do with the price of chicken. :D

You my nugget friend are an Ameoba but talk shite like a retard... :yes: ..what has Moll got to do with the price of chicken. :D

If only you where half the man big daddy is no pun intended
  • Like 1

I've said it before and I'll say it again, if your making all the right noises and saying the right things it's fine, question anything, doubt anything and it results in a hissy fit. Someone asked how these guys can be bothered repeating themselves, works two ways, I'm fed up looking at the same photo time and time again. For the record I know no one on here and have never clapped eyes on any of the dogs mentioned, but if you don't want negative comments then don't start a thread and don't keep it going for nigh on 400 pages and stop your sycophantic followers saying nice dog every time you post the same picture. Just an observation.

• Like 2

My dads harder than yours lol why don't you lot get together and have a run out maybe make friends and hold hands at the end of the night it seems to me andy your not going to get anywhere arguing with these people there is always new names popping up and saying mindless rubbish,this was a brilliant topic and was going really well then there was a few debates nothing wrong with that but now its gone to the dogs as they say.

• Like 2

amazing feats for a dog out of a collies belly,especially with a lurcher sire,some collie greyhounds cant do much with hares on the lamp,certainly not on open ground anyway, bullpa pulling a red hind on his own is imposible,they dont give in easy,must of run with another dog,fallow i know nothlng about,be interested to hear off people if it is possible for a dog of that build to take them,roe on the lamp were in reach of most lurchers,but he surely cant have been a match for them in daylight was he. not looking for arguments or being offensive in anyway,it just seems that some things dont seem right.

amazing feats for a dog out of a collies belly,especially with a lurcher sire,some collie greyhounds cant do much with hares on the lamp,certainly not on open ground anyway, bullpa pulling a red hind on his own is imposible,they dont give in easy,must of run with another dog,fallow i know nothlng about,be interested to hear off people if it is possible for a dog of that build to take them,roe on the lamp were in reach of most lurchers,but he surely cant have been a match for them in daylight was he. not looking for arguments or being offensive in anyway,it just seems that some things dont seem right.

Impossible? Hahaaa!!

• Like 1

just intrested frankel thats all ;) how old was don when he served his first bitch,is it true tommos bitch the sister to swift jacks on hares,is it true the mother to swift also has a problem with running a day time hare,theses are just questions i am asking.you put up the thread for us to ask you questions about this very good and used to be tested line,so i am just asking. :thumbs:

why do people mention how old the don dog was when he served his first bitch??? the bitch was 6,6.5year old at the time of the mating and was and is still a very good bitch,and the don dog was what the owner wanted.do you no the owner bigdaddy??as you seem to know alot?? that was the bitches first litter,all pups were gifted bar from 2 and they were sold for peanuts,have you seen the don dog run bigdaaddy?? just interested,his style of running as already been said a thousand times that hell be lucky to make old bones,so why not use him at a young age,the cross has worked before and will and has worked again

Out of intrest Sean, how come you never used Jack over Polly ??

I think the old dog was passed his breeding days Steve..i know he covered a Greyhound 6 or 7 weeks earlier but by feck that nearly killed him..7 weeks is a long time when they are gone 13 years old :yes:..bigdaddy who would you find a "proper" Minshaw bred dog off then please inform me? I'd bet my bottom dollar it wouldn't be off ANYONE who has worked their Minshaw dogs as hard and as long as me..infact even Minshaw himself couldn't match me on that one :tongue2: ..fordson your just a knob who's joined to cause shite so just fook off :yes: ..Bulpa killed more gear than you've EVER seen fella..end of you jealous f****r.. :bye:

Guest Moscow

Andy, bigdaddy is a friend of mine he has formed his opinion with what he has read from these forums.

Everyone is entitled to there opinion, here is mine.

I can see the thinking behind why Don was bred ie being similar breeding to Bulpa. Putting pures back into a line is a debate all of its own :yes:

Mating him at a young age is up to the owners of the dogs as long as there happy.

Jack over Visa breeding is something I would of never done. Visa has pulled up in the past which TOMO has openly admitted on this forum more than once. Its hard enough to breed good lurchers without adding blood from dogs which pull up :blink:

Fair points there.

All i can say on the matter is ive had my best days and nights with dogs bred from jack/visa.

Also ive seen a bitch from jack/visa run all night without a break and take biggest bag of rabbits ive ever seen done with one dog.

Ive done best in daytime up my way with a bitch from jack/visa and had many other great times as well with that dog day and night..

My opinion is i am pleased that mating happened ive had some of my best times involved in lurcher work with dogs from the jack/visa mating. So for me the mating did work from what i have seen.

well fuji bullpa might of,but i am not the one putting my dogs and there catch on the internet for the world to see,obviosly it is about your dogs and thier capability,there are allways going to be questions when you put yourself in the spotlight as you have.,your answer to my previous question was not accurate ,you dont know me,you dont know what i have caught and to call some one a knob that you have never met reflects on you rather than the person your calling,how tall and what weight was bullpa.