MINSHAW .....

i am new to the site you are correct on that,but your wrong about me being here before,now i am not the one putting my dogs history and there achievments on a forum, obviously new people will join this site it has some interesting reading ,and i am sure most would not begrudge anyone a genuine reply,i have not hurled any insults at you nor is it likely to happen,you hurled insults at me, you dont know me so how did you come to that coonclusion ,as all i did was enquire about your dog which from the minute you put it on a open forum you new you would have questions to answer,you say your genuine when you speak of your dogs,so was your dog lurcher collie cross genuinely capable of singlehandedly taking mature red hinds and fallow bucks ,was this a regular thing or not,you seem to have caught plenty with your dogs i wouldnt knock that,but other people have aswell ,but i dont think anyone will have stoped red hinds and fallow with a dog of bullpas size and build,now i havent tried to discredit you im just asking you to explain with out the insults

who are you, if your genuine pm me. Wha dogs do you run? What part of britain are you from? Who on here knows who you are personally..???

Just so we are on the same wave length?

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add to the thread,,,I know most have seen the pic befor,,,but possibly not tree hands ....   Venus ,,half minshaw,,half coursing dog,,,littler sister to swift,,the black and white bitch fran

I wasn't ever going to comment on this thread ever , I wasn't prepared to say anything about the breed or the men although I've seen a few run and know a lot of the men mentioned including victor gh

I did manage to find a single photograph all be it not a great one. Can't really remember the night but the blue bitch in the picture belonged to my old mate from Workington.   The Handsome guy in

Posted Images

Guest Moscow

Andy, flash had been run plenty around the doors just not by me, yes she hadnt done as much as I would of liked a dog I breed from to have done. The decision to line her was based on, I bred the bitch out of two dogs ran and tested by me and we were short of handy animals around us at that point in time. A small gamble with neither me or Ter not seeing her run, but the dog was well bred and the gamble payed off :yes:

Frankel, Iam pleased your bitch is running well and doing what you want :thumbs:

• Like 1

frankel i am retiered now ,dogs i have now are a collie and a whippet,idont know if i know anyone on here as i have just joined,i dont understand your need to know were i live,i only asked a question on an open forum,i am about 55 miles from you usually, but spend alot of time in our static caravan near st bees,now do you need my social security number before you answer fuji.

i am new to the site you are correct on that,but your wrong about me being here before,now i am not the one putting my dogs history and there achievments on a forum, obviously new people will join this site it has some interesting reading ,and i am sure most would not begrudge anyone a genuine reply,i have not hurled any insults at you nor is it likely to happen,you hurled insults at me, you dont know me so how did you come to that coonclusion ,as all i did was enquire about your dog which from the minute you put it on a open forum you new you would have questions to answer,you say your genuine when you speak of your dogs,so was your dog lurcher collie cross genuinely capable of singlehandedly taking mature red hinds and fallow bucks ,was this a regular thing or not,you seem to have caught plenty with your dogs i wouldnt knock that,but other people have aswell ,but i dont think anyone will have stoped red hinds and fallow with a dog of bullpas size and build,now i havent tried to discredit you im just asking you to explain with out the insults

Well if you think a dog of 24/25 inches won't do a fallow you ain't done as much as you like to make out.

• Like 2

we will never be on the same wavelengh frankel,you seem a bit forcefull on your beliefs,which makes you come across as having a bit of attitue

he may seem like that to you but i have met the man, only once granted and we had a wee blether about all things lurcher and he came across as knowledgable and straight, maybe a wee bit reserved even but then again we'd only just met, i never detected any 'attitue' ( i presume you meant attitude)

• Like 2

we will never be on the same wavelengh frankel,you seem a bit forcefull on your beliefs,which makes you come across as having a bit of attitue

he may seem like that to you but i have met the man, only once granted and we had a wee blether about all things lurcher and he came across as knowledgable and straight, maybe a wee bit reserved even but then again we'd only just met, i never detected any 'attitue' ( i presume you meant attitude)

thanks mate.

Out of intrest Sean, how come you never used Jack over Polly ??

the don dog impressed me from day one just something about his method of work plus i wanted options for my future dogs 99% of minshaws out there are out of jack at the time of the mating,plus if don sees old bones then ill be very suprised,hes got a do or die attitude and has you no it can go tits up anytime with dogs through losing them one way or another,and best dog ive seen was bulpa and best dogs after him were bred from him and don is nearly bred the same as bulpa so i would of been foolish not to use him

• Like 1