MINSHAW .....

I av sum pic her bt dare not show dem..frum owld dug 4teen one nigt then 17ten tother..bred of im n made gud wonga.. :yes:

lol...but i didn't understand a word of that...oh you youngens....lol

u takn th pis..wanna mach..wring mee u no my numba

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add to the thread,,,I know most have seen the pic befor,,,but possibly not tree hands ....   Venus ,,half minshaw,,half coursing dog,,,littler sister to swift,,the black and white bitch fran

I wasn't ever going to comment on this thread ever , I wasn't prepared to say anything about the breed or the men although I've seen a few run and know a lot of the men mentioned including victor gh

I did manage to find a single photograph all be it not a great one. Can't really remember the night but the blue bitch in the picture belonged to my old mate from Workington.   The Handsome guy in

Posted Images

I av sum pic her bt dare not show dem..frum owld dug 4teen one nigt then 17ten tother..bred of im n made gud wonga.. :yes:

lol...but i didn't understand a word of that...oh you youngens....lol

u takn th pis..wanna mach..wring mee u no my numba

yeah!!!!!! match on!!!!!!! my minshaw is bigger than your minshaw..lol

She about 23in and mullered load's of gear..she done a beauty earlier on a blue bottle..of to the bank tommorrow so my mam can draw my weekly allowance out..so beware Xena you will fall.. :D ..

Sorry Andy but i am trying to get the next page for you.. :laugh:

She about 23in and mullered load's of gear..she done a beauty earlier on a blue bottle..of to the bank tommorrow so my mam can draw my weekly allowance out..so beware Xena you will fall.. :D ..

Sorry Andy but i am trying to get the next page for you.. :laugh:

You really are a sad bell end :laugh: and jesus christ are ye boring :laugh:

Any of use heard of RIP hes a blue minshaw dog? Is he any good?

This is him here matey...i've heard varying reports from being a really good dog to doesn't do a lot?..sure some of the N/E lads will of heard more than me though?

Edited by poacherspocket22
  • Like 2

I'm enjoying this thread :victory:, PP22 I might have a paid rabbit job for you mate over your way, just waiting to hear back off the bloke ;)

You get the wonga fella,just point me in the direction of the bunnies and i'll sort it :thumbs: ..cheers for that..nice one :victory:

i bet your lads are squirming,,evrytime you put a pic up andy,,lol :laugh: :laugh: its a good job theres no young lasses looking at this,,or im shure the boys would have binned the thread :icon_redface:

• Like 1

I'm enjoying this thread :victory:, PP22 I might have a paid rabbit job for you mate over your way, just waiting to hear back off the bloke ;)

You get the wonga fella,just point me in the direction of the bunnies and i'll sort it :thumbs: ..cheers for that..nice one :victory:

No bother but you will get the money there and then, might even be a bit permission, saves us driving over to do it which is a bonus :thumbs:

i bet your lads are squirming,,evrytime you put a pic up andy,,lol :laugh: :laugh: its a good job theres no young lasses looking at this,,or im shure the boys would have binned the thread :icon_redface:

Aye,no sun tans,rambo wanabees and fecking tattoo's back then Tomo :laugh:

• Like 1