My new lurcher...

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just a quick update for those who were following.   Had her just over 2 months now and she's doing great, really bonded with her.   Just had her out on the lamp for half an hour, I know it's still

Happy Happy dog given a 2nd chance, happy owner, all coming together nicely

Just been out on a walk with her.   She walks off lead better than on. Pulls like a train on the lead but did settle a bit after a run across the fields. Off the lead she walks to heel. Walked her p

Nice, sensible looking bitch: just be sure to build her fitness up gradually. She looks very soft at the moment and could easily pull muscles etc if she starts tearing about after the bunnies in her present state.

• Like 1

It's look's like she has found a good home.. :yes: ..good luck with her.. :victory:

yea looks like the dogs got a good home a happy content dog , im sure it will run well for you mate good luck with it :thumbs:

Laid back isn't the word. She is so chilled out in the house.

She was kennelled before so was expecting a hard time of house breaking her but she has been a dream, no mess whatsoever and she just goes to the back door when she needs to go out.

She has a little cry when you first leave her but only for a few moments. I pretended to go out earlier to see how long it takes to settle and crept around the back and within 5 minutes she was curled up in her bed.

Gaz

• Like 1

It's look's like she has found a good home.. :yes: ..good luck with her.. :victory:

yea looks like the dogs got a good home a happy content dog , im sure it will run well for you mate good luck with it :thumbs:

Laid back isn't the word. She is so chilled out in the house.

She was kennelled before so was expecting a hard time of house breaking her but she has been a dream, no mess whatsoever and she just goes to the back door when she needs to go out.

She has a little cry when you first leave her but only for a few moments. I pretended to go out earlier to see how long it takes to settle and crept around the back and within 5 minutes she was curled up in her bed.

Gaz

Gaz thats the way,just go nice and steady for the time being as i know you will,atb.

Thanks fellas. Im really pleased with her.

Sean - The terrier is strange. Goes 4 days without coughing and then has a bad day. When she does have a day of coughing I give her the benylin for a few days after and I think it is slowly getting better.

If its not improved after this week I'm gonna get her in the vets, need her and my new lurcher jabbing up anyway.

Cheers

Gaz