take one look at this carry on

theres been a massive response over here on the matter,I listened last night while painting my young lads bedroom to the radio about it.Theres one guy arrested and more to follow hopefully.It just shows the scant regard towards other road users and the law.This was run on one of the busiest roads in the southern end of the country.If it were anyone else driving a van/car or anything else up the wrong side of the roadway we'd be banned for a long time from driving again.They put not only their young lad in the back of the van in danger but all others using the roads that day.Its their flippant attitude and disregard for the rights of anyone else that sickens me and it shows in everything they do as I see it every day,cause a few of them boys on there are living amongst me.Then as you saw they have feck all to worry about cause the cops couldnt even handle the situation,look at the vid again and their number plates are quiet visible.The cops should track down the vehicles involved and confiscate them,tell em if yer cantt drive the right way then you aint driving at all,simple solution or else fine them and dont release their vehicles until they pay the fine.I bet they wouldnt be so fast again to endanger everyone elses lives after that.Oh and just in case it comes up.....ITS NOT THEIR CULTURE TO DRIVE THEIR HORSES ON A MAIN DUAL CARRIGE WAY AND BREAK THE LAW,so forget that angle.I await the onslaught :tongue2:

• Like 3

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

maybe JUST FECKIN MAYBE you shouldnt have been on the road racing ................fucks sake

Hey lads this is Ireland you've always got to keep an eye open for the odd horse trotting down the middle of the road. The way the price of petrol is going you'll be seeing a lot more of them in the f

dont think you have to justify your self to no 1 mate, you've admitted it may have been a silly thing to do and you've grown up now, you learn from your mistakes.   atb

its a free country the police made it worse people should of pulled in and slowed down and let them get it over with as long as no one hurt live and let live atb

Yeh thats about right mate the rest of society should pull over and let them do what ever they like... nice one

why not would it of done any harm for a couple minutes :thumbs:

Apart from any ambulances, police, blood transporters, organ donars in transit, people running late for work, for meetings etc etc.. Am sure that these people dont mind at all the extra couple of minutes needed to allow them to amuse themselves on the road at everyone else's expense.

To be honest its not the racing in itself that I have a problem with, its that a section of society just chooses to do it own thing and everyone else just has to live with it.

Would you not like to live there life no mortgage no council tax no income tax no national insurance no give a f--k for anyone else sounds no bad to me think alot of people have a we bit of the green eyed monster in them lol

No Mate, I have no issue with the way they live their lives providing it has no negative impact on me but I certainly wouldnt want to go and live in a caravan just so as to avoid paying national insurance and council tax lol

Edited by lapin2008
ITS NOT THEIR CULTURE TO DRIVE THEIR HORSES ON A MAIN DUAL CARRIGE WAY AND BREAK THE LAW,so forget that angle.I await the onslaught :tongue2:

Oooooooooooooo Pavee Point disagree with you :laugh: (there's a big f*****g surprise isn't it?) They were on the radio just now and I was justttttttttttt waitingggggggg for it ....It's traveller culture..... :chair:

But the one gem that came out of their statement was.......... There ARE facilities in this countries for sulky racing!

Right out of the horses mouth, boss 8)

"Would you not like to live there life no mortgage no council tax no income tax no national insurance no give a f--k for anyone else sounds no bad to me think alot of people have a we bit of the green eyed monster in them lol"

No - I happily tax so i don't to live in something that most people use for a weeks holiday on the isle of wight. Ooh lets live in a caravan and build a wall round it and pretend it is a real house. The smell from the local sewage works and the noise from the dual carriageway are fine once you get used to them on this bit of council alloted land. It's so handy living in a caravan that never moves - its important because travelling is in the blood so all houses have to have wheels on them. Even if they never go anywhere. The money saved on tax can be spent buying orange strip lights for the roof of every vehicle stockpiled on the "site".

What a flawed lifestyle plan. The thing I have neveer understood about travellers is that if they don't like the restrictions placed on them in the UK why not Travel elsewhere - like back to Romania or Ireland where they claim to have come from? p.s. how's it going in Stow this week - any horses been drowned yet?

Edited by PoshPikey