I know a few 1%ers. Nice blokes, I was a biker for years and been to a few or there do`s, will be doing a few this year again. My oldest is in an MC support club.

The Outlaws made moves into Scotland recently but that was stopped pretty quick by the Blue Gang !

used to be 21 support myself before i hung up my lid. some of the most honest and honerable ppl ive met in my life where blue :)

Been out to Cambuslang ? Garage at the Kelvin ?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pussies compared to the black widows lol

who are you trying to kid??? heres a real pic of simoman and stabba on their hog.    

we have a gang of lads around my way and we call them the inlaws all tazzin around on the vespas n lambys

Posted Images

I know a few 1%ers. Nice blokes, I was a biker for years and been to a few or there do`s, will be doing a few this year again. My oldest is in an MC support club.

The Outlaws made moves into Scotland recently but that was stopped pretty quick by the Blue Gang !

used to be 21 support myself before i hung up my lid. some of the most honest and honerable ppl ive met in my life where blue :)

Coupla nice Lambrettas he`s got in there eh?? :thumbs:

They'll soon turn into Vespas . :D The Tribe been visiting around my way alot lately :yes:

It's extremely serious stuff. Id be friendly with a few lads in a MCC. Id go drinking in there clubhouse regular. There's alot of shit involved about wearing club back patches side rockers etc. and we're you can wear them. A fella drove into our work one day on a racing bike with 81 on the side. I near shit, my mate went straight over to him ready to beat fk outta him. The young fella explained he was born in 1981 and that's why he put the stickers on. ok take them off now and Im doing you a favour but you dont know it my mate told him. Ha ha it's that serious. People's got done for less.

They'll soon turn into Vespas . :D The Tribe been visiting around my way alot lately :yes:

The Tribes been round everybodys way bud !! hahahaha

they own a building round the corner from me only know as when i was a kid we needed a new tyre for the crosser and there was one in the yard did me n my mate shit ourselves when a huge biker bloke caught us n he was pissed off lol and the place has got cameras covering every angle of the place now its like an MOD building and i only ever seen it used once not surprised at the cameras though nearly straight accross from a mosque. they also own a club here but think they only meet once a year there me n lurcher 1 got permission for the rabbits on there but someone who runs the pitches gave us that

I had a run in with some ,,,outlaws ..a few years ago , a bunch of scruffy halfwit crybabies ,who threatened to go to the police because they couldnt handle getting a slapping .. :yes:

Seriously mate they can't have been Outlaws. Did they have the skull and crossed pistons on their backs?

i knew couple years back (H/A ) not people to cross , not because what they look like or etc ...., but they would die for what they believe in or would kill what for it .!

I had a run in with some ,,,outlaws ..a few years ago , a bunch of scruffy halfwit crybabies ,who threatened to go to the police because they couldnt handle getting a slapping .. :yes:

Seriously mate they can't have been Outlaws. Did they have the skull and crossed pistons on their backs?

outlaws mate :yes: although the one screaming police was apparently something called a prospect , and was later apologised for .

outlaws mate :yes: although the one screaming police was apparently something called a prospect , and was later apologised for .

Fair enough, the standard of prospects must be slipping,that was definitely his last day prospecting I'd imagine.

There was a chapter of the blue angels called west coast angels one of there guys died about8 years ago if not sooner and the police shut of the high street of the town for the funeral there must of been a thousand bikers mostly in harleys following the coffin what a site it was amazing to see

Funny thing is wherever these outlaw/hells angels open a club house, crime always falls in the immediate area. In more than one neighbourhood in the USA police have tried to close down a motorcycle club house only to be told to procreate away as the bikers are better at crime reduction than the police....