at what age should a lurcher bread

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mrs Si must have allowed him red meat with his Sunday dinner this week

As early as you can take a litter , the sooner the better !

I think your question should be is my lurcher good enough to be bred from? can I find suitable working homes for the pups and ask yourself what your motivation for breeding a litter is considering the

As wilf says, first season is 6 months , why wait, you can make a few quid.......Thats when i does bred em

:laugh: :laugh: to right you wouldnt want to wait till it was about 4 or 5 years old you might then realize its a waster :thumbs:

Exactly, why feed it for 5 years when i can make sum money bak wifin 6 munfs

Guest thebigdog

As wilf says, first season is 6 months , why wait, you can make a few quid.......Thats when i does bred em

:laugh: :laugh: to right you wouldnt want to wait till it was about 4 or 5 years old you might then realize its a waster :thumbs:

reported for text talk :laugh:

:cray:

if your not init for the money why waste your time innit cos a shit lurcher must be worth a tenner or summat gud idea not to even waste time workin em just get straight into the puppy farming dont bother about lines it is all down to featherd ears and plenty of bull shit gud luck with the litter

if your not init for the money why waste your time innit cos a shit lurcher must be worth a tenner or summat gud idea not to even waste time workin em just get straight into the puppy farming dont bother about lines it is all down to featherd ears and plenty of bull shit gud luck with the litter

Not all ov us r in it 4 the money, i also like the image, got 4 pupz left from this litter, 3,876 old tumblers that can be traced crossed [bANNED TEXT] a bull cross that is well mashed up like

Not all ov us r in it 4 the money, i also like the image, got 4 pupz left from this litter, 3,876 old tumblers that can be traced crossed [bANNED TEXT] a bull cross that is well mashed up like

on form tonight arnt we :laugh:

.......and the poor b*****d only wanted to know whens ok to bread/breed from a bitch. Talk about always assume the worst in people!

U can get a pup of me, they may hav ridgbak in them once

on form tonight arnt we :laugh:

Mrs Si must have allowed him red meat with his Sunday dinner this week :rolleyes:

• Like 3

Inn all seriusness i red that your bitch is in dangar of dieing if you dont bread from it, if you leaf it until its 6 syentists say they may lose up to 478 gallons of blood when they is on the rag