ROY HODGSON ENGLAND MANAGER

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Roy seem to be in the same mold as bobby Robson , a honourable. Man , just think Harry was up for it and the player seemed to like the idea , let's get behind who ever it is along as he is a ENGLISHM

Im struggling here to remember what Harry Redknapp has actually done to be such a big favourite for the job ... i thnk Hodgson is not as bad as some are making out ... you dont get the England job jus

I agree with that......Hodgson has proven himself a good International manager as well as club manager.......We dont want a Mourinho or Guardiola them guys are great at managing the worlds top stars a

Roy Hodgson is a Very Good Manager, Yes we all want Redknapp so will automaticaly belittle Hodgson.

Did Harry Really want the England Job while Spurs seem to be doing so well ?

I dont know.

BUT Hodgson has worked wonders at a Club such as WBA of late, he has also Managed some VG European Clubs.

Forget his stint at Liverpool, he was there at the wrong time, that club have been hit and miss (underperformed for a good few yrs )

At least he is ENGLISH Lets get behind him.

I agree with that......Hodgson has proven himself a good International manager as well as club manager.......We dont want a Mourinho or Guardiola them guys are great at managing the worlds top stars and clubs.........we need a manager who can get the best out of average/good players and teams as thats what we have as a national side.

For me Redknapp will make the perfect England manager he has everything to suit the job....................but if the Fa havent got the balls to give it to him then id prefer Hodgson to anyone else.

• Like 2

Roy Hodgson is a Very Good Manager, Yes we all want Redknapp so will automaticaly belittle Hodgson.

Did Harry Really want the England Job while Spurs seem to be doing so well ?

I dont know.

BUT Hodgson has worked wonders at a Club such as WBA of late, he has also Managed some VG European Clubs.

Forget his stint at Liverpool, he was there at the wrong time, that club have been hit and miss (underperformed for a good few yrs )

At least he is ENGLISH Lets get behind him.

I agree with that......Hodgson has proven himself a good International manager as well as club manager.......We dont want a Mourinho or Guardiola them guys are great at managing the worlds top stars and clubs.........we need a manager who can get the best out of average/good players and teams as thats what we have as a national side.

For me Redknapp will make the perfect England manager he has everything to suit the job....................but if the Fa havent got the balls to give it to him then id prefer Hodgson to anyone else.

wonder if the 10 mill compo to spurs comparred to hodgson being out of contracts made any differance .. ;)

ffs negativity in medias already started it hasnt been confirmed yet hes a good english manager theres not that many to pick from. its an impossible job anyway with all the booing poodle england fans but cant the country just get behind him? hes got a good club record at club level and got switzerland to quater finals in the 90s so has international experience. his liverpool win ratio cant be worse than kennh dalgleish's surely? he wasnt given time or backing there properly ( although he did sign dodgy larkers).

Woy's a great manager who would probably do a good job but to be honest Redknapp ticks all the box's for me.

the players have made it pretty clear who they want to play for so surely from a confidence and morale point of view Redknapp should be the main man...

think the FA have bottled it yet again.

Woy's a great manager who would probably do a good job but to be honest Redknapp ticks all the box's for me.

the players have made it pretty clear who they want to play for so surely from a confidence and morale point of view Redknapp should be the main man...

think the FA have bottled it yet again.

:yes:

It's a cost saving thing, simple as that.

I do think he'll do a better job that the other tw'ts we've had in recent years though!

at least he'll understand the English game and won't be arsed about getting his hair wet!

Edited by rob190364

One thing it will do is give the press a bloody nose if Roy gets the job after the way they were carrying on when Cappello quit. :yes: It could be seen as a way of telling them that they don't have as much influence in the game as they think they had. They were a bit sycophantic about the whole Redknapp will be the next manager stuff they were coming out with but I'm sure it's not as petty as that though!

Looks like it s happening btw:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17888928

The annoying part is that of the 4 big chiefs at the Fa making the decision only 1 has ever played football.....and guess who he wanted,yes Harry Redknapp....but none of the other 3 suit and ties did so looks like they are going to play safe and give it to Roy......ive no problem with Hodgson but you really expect the man with the highest managerial job in the English game to have that little something extra.....and for me Harry Redknapp has that.

When you think the money they will save with Hodgson,the fact he wont want to bring his own people in and will happily work alongside Pearce and whoever else they tell him.....plus the fact Roy will probably " do as he,s told " when any controversy comes up.....its easy to see why they have chosen him.......

But for me its a gutless " play safe " decision and thats not what the English spirit is about id rather a no guts no glory attitude myself......but then maybe we should just be grateful their giving it to an Englishman !

No tournament wins for another few seasons...............thank f**k.. :boogy:

Better get Harry soon......sometimes i look at him and think he's melting into the f*****g ground.... :D

Better get Harry soon......sometimes i look at him and think he's melting into the f*****g ground.... :D

more chance of doing anything then you jocks :laugh:

more chance of doing anything then you jocks :laugh:

If we can muster up a qualification for the World cup........best chance we have had in a while i'd relish a go at you lot. Nothing to fear as a team.............. :bye: