german shepherd X greyhound

nice dogs , quite fast with plenty of wind in them, proper working type Alsatians :thumbs: , not your show shit stuff of today . !

Buck is as good a example of what a Working Shepard should look like as any

Real nice stamp of a Dog

Spot on. My working shepherd bitch below, she is a very goog guard dog as well.

20150614_074011_zpsrvqwjuuf.jpg

Her relations below...

• Like 2

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just had a few days summertime ferreting (pest control in nz)with my white shepherd bitch and my 3/4 grey 1/4 white shepherd bitch   All the rabbits are to be killed whatever their

mate i couldnt give feck what you think and i think you know that, i will be going to few local shows this summer , come over and tell me again what you think of me , just in case i forget as yo

And all this from an add on donedeal for a lurcher pup,this site is ferkin amazing,lol.

Posted Images

nice dogs , quite fast with plenty of wind in them, proper working type Alsatians :thumbs: , not your show shit stuff of today . !

Real nice stamp of a Dog

Her relations below...

nice bitch that +well bred , a well bred gsd got a lot to offer in lurcher x = good feet+coat, good brain, great stamina and fair pace. plus the bite of them , hell of a strong jaw , a bloke I know trains them + bel mals , and even with the sleeve on they still bruise your bloody arm lol , from what ive seen :yes: , wouldn't want a bite from a gsd no feckin way .!

• Like 1

Real nice stamp of a Dog

Her relations below...

nice bitch that +well bred , a well bred gsd got a lot to offer in lurcher x = good feet+coat, good brain, great stamina and fair pace. plus the bite of them , hell of a strong jaw , a bloke I know trains them + bel mals , and even with the sleeve on they still bruise your bloody arm lol , from what ive seen :yes: , wouldn't want a bite from a gsd no feckin way .!

Thanks Bird. She is a gem to own and very protective of me. I rehomed her from the police. In the begining i thought she was not hard enough for them, well that is what i was told, but found out after, their was wires crossed and actually she was too hard for them to handle, as she is strong headed and has a very strong protective drive. I got to know her the last few months well and we have both taken to each other very well. I had to get a special cert for her though, as she was trained for personell protection and she has to wear a muzzle in public places, but she is fine with that.

She guards my property with a death do attitude. I have never had problems in the passed with break ins, but we have had some nasty folks move in not far away from us and they wont come near us, due to her. I would recomend this strain as a protector of lurchers too, if someone had problems with dogs theivs, these are deadly !

She has a unreal prey drive and has cought the odd bunny..lol

Clip of her below looking for rats round a dunmp...

• Like 2

Real nice stamp of a Dog

Her relations below...

Thanks Bird. She is a gem to own and very protective of me. I rehomed her from the police. In the begining i thought she was not hard enough for them, well that is what i was told, but found out after, their was wires crossed and actually she was too hard for them to handle, as she is strong headed and has a very strong protective drive. I got to know her the last few months well and we have both taken to each other very well. I had to get a special cert for her though, as she was trained for personell protection and she has to wear a muzzle in public places, but she is fine with that.

She guards my property with a death do attitude. I have never had problems in the passed with break ins, but we have had some nasty folks move in not far away from us and they wont come near us, due to her. I would recomend this strain as a protector of lurchers too, if someone had problems with dogs theivs, these are deadly !

She has a unreal prey drive and has cought the odd bunny..lol

Clip of her below looking for rats round a dunmp...

Lots of animals are discarded by the forces through at times being to full on and at around the fourth yr lots retired they start to get very very serious and become very hard on there victims lol atb bunnys.

Power and strength the Alsatian punches heavier than the malls etc atb bunnys

true , :thumbs: the bel mal a faster and more hyper type dog with very good jaw, ive seen then work the sleeve hell of a dog .but get gsd that from them working lines , a mal wouldn't come close to it :yes: the prob today getting a good gsd , you got to lines out of this country , or from same lines bred here . :yes:

• Like 1

Here's the thing malls dutchies seem to produce a tougher type hybrid I have certainly noticed this to be fact the Alsatian gets a wimpy type around handlers etc, but this does not protract from when in the field they switch ova and are like teak take knocks etc with out any problem ,I believe the introduction of terrier in the malls etc makes the difference in temp. Having Neva tried mall type but have experience of 2ii would say temp of handlers may suit these type breeds a softer calm type handler will do beta with Alsatians other temps will suit malls etc only my take on it . Has likes has collie greys suit some and bull des others being a versatile handler and being able take the ground with either temp his of course where one gets the desired results. Atb bunnys

=

Here's the thing malls dutchies seem to produce a tougher type hybrid I have certainly noticed this to be fact the Alsatian gets a wimpy type around handlers etc, but this does not protract from when in the field they switch ova and are like teak take knocks etc with out any problem ,I believe the introduction of terrier in the malls etc makes the difference in temp. Having Neva tried mall type but have experience of 2ii would say temp of handlers may suit these ty= dogspe breeds a softer calm type handler will do beta with Alsatians other temps will suit malls etc only my take on it . Has likes has collie greys suit some and bull des others being a versatile handler and being able take the ground with either temp his of course where one gets the desired results. Atb bunnys

deff that with gsd temp :thumbs: , there are strange dog really gsd x grey, with Buck very soft with people + dogs , infact if dog went for him he piss off quick, he don't like agro . But in field on a wild animal he very switched on , will give 100% to catch/kill what in front of him :yes: . but you are right when not hunting he a big wimp lol, but suppose its a good job really, as my wife as said loads of times, if he did turn nasty to man or dog he be very dangerous dog , good job he soft .

• Like 2