just heard of a lurcher pup it appears has been born with both external at least sex organs, I'm googling about it not much so far on canines plenty on humans, has anyone any previous knowledge of this? Obviously this is open to the usual jokers but please stick to your x boxes and let the grown ups speak

ive not heard about it in dogs,but seen loads on the farm,it didnt affect the animals,not only that as soon as they got to slaughter wieght they were gone,so these animals were young when gone,i dont know how it would affect an animal once it matured.....

the father was non ped jeff. also found a mirror article about a staffy and a boxer in some scientific paper found more a terrier and a cocker not much so far on longevity or ability to work

Edited by birddog

Heard of one person having this problem he's called MOO he's a right fanny lol

Nothing wrong with my bits ya bute its filled one pram and had the same woman for near 20 years ...im not the one fireing blanks and there burds keep bin ing them

Its quiet common in sheep its called a jenni walloxs ...never heard of it in a dog before ...ive got a night in Bangkok next week so might see a few there ....hopefully :tongue2:

I know of a lurcher , lad took her to the vet (something unrelated around 2 yr old) Vet asked has she ever came in season, lad replied no not yet ....Vet said come and have a look at this..had a small knob inside her internally lol.... she is a decent working dog/bitch lol

Remember him phoning me to tell me , lad was gutted. , had a chuckle

Used to be a big bull cross that was a hermaphrodite, born of both sexes. I never seen it but i'm reliably told it was a beast of a thing but had a skitzo nature about it and was only kept as a guard.

Heard of one person having this problem he's called MOO he's a right fanny lol

Nothing wrong with my bits ya bute its filled one pram and had the same woman for near 20 years ...im not the one fireing blanks and there burds keep bin ing them

Its quiet common in sheep its called a jenni walloxs ...never heard of it in a dog before ...ive got a night in Bangkok next week so might see a few there ....hopefully :tongue2:

Good for you , you just stay away as much as you can magic
  • 2 months later...

this is the hermaphrodite fawn pup here 14/15weeks old now,,,coming on fine now, turn out she only had the male organ but no testaciles,,and had operation,which was succsessful

owner is keeping her,,,she,ll get pleanty rabbits put in front off her ,a owner is part time rabbit trapper,see how she turns out,,she defo took after the whip/grey side,,her litter mate looks like he,ll be a big lad

at 4 weeks ,,,she seemed to be diffrent alert to what was going on about her

pic10-22.jpg

at roughly 14weeks,,,again head on her like an adult,,,lol,,,owner likes her thou

4-2.jpg

IMG_7144.jpg

parents,,,sire whip/grey -- dam wheaton / bull /grey,,,,never thought for minute ,,a she/male would be in litter

111111paddyxweatonlurcher.jpg

Edited by whip x grey
  • Like 1