one guy that got a pup off me,her litter mate ,,,as i took one for stud,,,said ,,its like gettin two pup,s in one ,,i couldnt argue there,,,only time will tell

when she was tooken to vets,,,only one vet had seen it only once before,,called other to vets threw, to quiz them what it was,,they failed till he told them,,,and mentioned very unual in a lurcher breed

and before operation ,,as they thought they would find testicles maybe attached to womb ect ect,,,she was unlikly ever to come in season,,,but now after operation,,,it was just the man hood ,,on the outside and no testicles,,the vets aint 100% sure now if she would have a season or not,,,,she might be a good worker or she might be a strange cookie,,,soon find out as owner lives in next town and we keep intouch :thumbs:

Edited by whip x grey

just heard of a lurcher pup it appears has been born with both external at least sex organs, I'm googling about it not much so far on canines plenty on humans, has anyone any previous knowledge of this? Obviously this is open to the usual jokers but please stick to your x boxes and let the grown ups speak

i got a bitch here with male organs in her, gutted as i wanted to breed from her . she never came into season , she got bit by adder then i took her in for treatment , then they told me .

wondered why she wasnt coming into season but i thought because greyhounds can take a while she was doing the same. gutted as she works ok