• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

there £600 he pms you because hes too embarrased to put the price up on this site. its obvious you have just done this for the money and not to help out dog folk. £200-£300 acceptable but £600 your ta

No matter which way you justify your price tag mate, when dealing with working dogs it comes down to the simple fact of dogman/woman or dog peddlar and quite clearly you are the latter. People like y

are you receiving theropy for your mental health problems keep taking the pills

Posted Images

Ruby tex at the end of the day i live 40 miles from london essex & 40 mins drive from surrey 3 of the richest county's in the whole of the country!!

yet am a crack head a joke a tosser etc etc for selling pups that come from good working lines a good family home that have been well looked after and i actually care about the whippet i breed & who also that doesnt just breed for money its the going rate for a whippet in this area check it out on net. Your see am defo none of the above just pisses you off when if you look about the rates are the same. regardless of the jokes on here 20 years!! ive been doing it 18 myself, i have 300 cattle, 33 chicken , 3 geese 2 turkeys 3 cats,28 ducks &19 dogs for working purposes i own 1000 acres so i know a working dog truss me i have several hard fuckers from wales.

you also have two dicks mate one hanging from your neck and a arsehole the size of britain what a twat ks

• 4 weeks later...

Funny that as he bragged on the advert on here that he'd sold them all :yes: . From reading the add on the link you would think these dogs are the best in England, when in fact 2 of the folk listed don't even lamp there dogs so how can they claim there good alrounders. £600 for this breeding is just taking the piss, you can get far better bred dogs for much less. Thats probably the reason why he's still got a couple of pups left to sell..

The litter advertised on here (By Hedgehunter) is a healthy looking litter and priced to sell by a lad who works his dogs and has bred for the right reasons as he's keeping a pup himself.

• Like 3