Whos hyped for 145? The big fight should be a cracker! I know every man and his dog is looking no further than Jones but if anyone can beat him in this division Evans can, and at 7-2 they arent bad odds!

Young Rory mcdonald is fighting too, this kid is gonna be MASSIVE.

Ive put my bets on and ive gone for a treble of Schaub, Mcdonald and Evans (skinny odds for Jones at 1-6 so taking a punt-literally)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

dont think hendo will do any different than shogun, rampage, evans or machida, the reach, height difference will will be too much, i think jones will be at the top for a long time, dont think theres a

Why?   Jones will just be way too physical for him I think.   Evans IMO is over rated, let him dictate the fight and he'll beat you up but put him on the back foot he gets desparate IMO. He gasses

Hendo's got the title shot..... No this will be a fight.. And he won't stand off him getting picked apart.... Get ready for the H bomb!!

Agreed marky, if he wins then there is no-one even close to challenge him , at least i cant think of any. Evans WILL test him though, Fact.

Jones is so good if he wins next week i cant see him being beat for years unless of course anderson steps up a weight, then there would be a massive challenge !

I think Evans will have a massive problem with Jones. I reckon because of his big head he will want to knock Jones out standing up and that will be his downfall. He'd be better of taking it to the ground and thats still no easy task. Hope Jones kicks his head off.

I would like Rashad to win but I don't think he will! I can't see Anderson moving up a weight to fight jones. But I reckon jones will be forced to move to heavyweight. I would like to see jones fight someone like dos santos!!

Evans is a great wrestler, just as good as jones and has better punching power than jones. Hes just not as elusive and hasnt that panache that jones has. Jones IS the favourite and i can see why but if anyone can beat him, evans can.

Dunno bout jones vs evans but i reakon Schaub will get his arse handed to him by rothwell and mills will beat Macdonald...will just have to wait till weekend to find out

Na, no chance of schaub getting beat this time. Mills beats mcdonald? Would like to see it, we need some fresh british blood doing well but mcdonald is going to be massive, the next big thing imo and i think this is a step too far too soon for mills.

trappa i know schaub has great striking but rothwell has excelent takedown...if it stays up then Schaub but if it's taked to the floor then i see Rothwell taking it.....on Mills vs Macdonald......Ok i understand what your saying about to much to fast but i dont see it that way.....ok Mills is a striker through and through and Macdonald is a mixture mainly takedowns and submissions but again if it stays up this time i see mills taking it and on the ground macdonald

I was really impressed with the last UFC. Especially the gypsy jujitsu pink belt lol. Carnt remember his name. But it's good to see a few British fighters on the scene. There is a Brit fighting on Saturday too.

It was John maguire mate and the Brit fighting tomorrow is che mills whos going to have a tough fight against Rory McDonald I think