blast from the past

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i remember my first shaved one --- what a treat looked like a vw beetle bonnet ..

oops just dropped my rose tinted specs down the back of the couch , polio , ricketts ,corpral punishment , scabies , childrens homes staffed by peadophiles , borstal , casual police brutality ,knowin

Posted Images

super stars and this legend :D plus a couple more :thumbs:

now your talking mate,brian jacks, could he do them pushups or what and i used to love my grifter,ive still got a hole the size of a £2 coin in my knee with 30 yr old dirt still in it,when i thought i could do on my grifter what the lads on bmxs could do

super stars and this legend :D plus a couple more :thumbs:

now your talking mate,brian jacks, could he do them pushups or what and i used to love my grifter,ive still got a hole the size of a £2 coin in my knee with 30 yr old dirt still in it,when i thought i could do on my grifter what the lads on bmxs could do

:thumbs:

Knight rider, airwolf, street hawk, The Fall Guy, The A Team, M.A.S.H.. :D

RIP TV shows for straight blokes.. :(

Malt you missed out The Dukes Of Hazad .... straight guys loved it ..... Daisy Duke had something to do with that i think :yes: . Mongoose bikes where also the craze !
  • Like 1

the saint,the avengers,charlies anglels,the bionic man,the bionic woman, klackers,stretch armstrong,magic roundabout,paulus the little bear,magpie.tiswas,rent a ghoust, z cars,upstairs down stairs, not a poofter of lesbo in any :laugh:

• Like 1

going home from primary school with my undies in a brown bag as i shat quite often because i wouldn't go to the outside loo's :D and going to the shop with a note from my mother for a packet of lillie whites :icon_eek: another brown bag ffs :laugh:

Anymore brown bags kicking about cause I just fpmsl.... :-)

grifters were after my time, these were our bad boys with a piece of plywood wrapped in black insulating tape and switches connected to the lights on the frame behind the gear shift lever :laugh: mine was this colour aswell :laugh:

post-896-0-93598200-1333870006.jpg

grifters were after my time, these were our bad boys with a piece of plywood wrapped in black insulating tape and switches connected to the lights on the frame behind the gear shift lever :laugh: mine was this colour aswell :laugh:

I had a Red one, best wheelie bike ever.

• Like 1

had mr storer on the phone this morning :laugh:

Back of your jeans full of holes from battery acid, ledgering with a swing tip,

Was talking about that only the other day, never see one nowadays.

Wicker fishing baskets.

Or fishing reels like this lol 100_0686.jpg

is that a boyo or intrepid :laugh:

The Boyo was more square IIRC. My first "Kit" came with one. "The White Whale" from me Mam's club book. My brother and me got one each. Solid fibreglass, heavy as fook. Plastic blue handle.

We used to catch the bus to Clifton bridge and fish on the gravel bank near where Fairham brook runs in. Chuck out a ledger, reel in 5 minutes later with a Gudgeon on and think we were Ivan Marks. :laugh: :laugh:

had mr storer on the phone this morning :laugh:

Are they both OK ??

Saw them both in their truck the other day.

funny how people can remember all these things , but can you remember what you did yesterday :whistling:

Definately a sign of old age :laugh:

The best bubbly gum around, used to make it last for hours :laugh:

post-58080-0-62406000-1333875388.jpg

• Like 3