Moaning b*****ds on here!!!

Why is it the same moaning b*****ds on here......its gets a little boring and annoying and its always the same few folk. Why dont they just f**k off?

• Like 3

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why is it the same moaning b*****ds on here......its gets a little boring and annoying and its always the same few folk. Why dont they just f**k off?

Hold on a cotton picking moment here.....you cant be miserable and then join in on the banter............. And as for you Wullz ya cheeky barsteward i had to pay extra to send you that book as the p

intellectual? :laugh: :laugh: f'cks sake.   Cookie, it's simply cos you're a tit, and a snivelling grassing tit at that......just so you know

Just wait till someone shoots a game bird with any but a shotty on a drive,your see some right old moaning then!.

If somebody shoots a pheasant on a drive without a shotgun i'll be saying f*****g good shot......what were you thinking like a f*****g air rifle or a catapult.......some shot..... :icon_eek:

aye lets go flytipping :whistling:

Come the noo then cause am in..................... :hunter:

:laugh: Cheers for the invite but I,m supposed to be daeing a fence, its a wee bit cauld though :cray::D

Get out there and get it done.....take a photo, be like a dug pissing in the snow i'll bet... :whistling:

"That was a stonewall penalty, how did he not see that and he's got the cheek to book Stokes for diving," "That

ref in the auld firm game was a joke, Celtic had to play against 12 men blah, blah, blah."

You're right Lab it does get boring. :whistling: