Very real scam

Theres a scam doing the rounds that takes the form of a paki ringing up wanting access to your computer saying hes from microsoft and that youve got a virus.DONT let him get remote access as you will find yourself out of pocket and your computer used night and day without your consent .Tell him to do one but not so politely .

Yeah got the same call the other week a paki woman said to me they've noticed a serious Trojan virus on my windows system, I toyed with her for a few minutes then she asked me to turn my computer on and she would amend it for me. I queried how she knew this and that my computer operated threw windows, she talked a load of dhit and I informed her I had an iMac and had no need to use windows whatsoever and the cheeky c**t hung up. Lol

Happened to me too, caused a bit of panic, I told them they had rung up the Norfolk Constabulary Internet Crimes Unit! Number cannot be traced after call so they are not that stupid, but gets my anger up. I had him convinced that the callw as being traced and we had got it to Mumbai and were tracking the last few kilometres when he hung up!

Quite simple oh grand Muppet! By allowing them access to your PC they can pull off whatever data they like, if you are fool enough to do internet banking, you are had end of. they then have a route onto your pc and all the data contained thereon or accessed thereby! Meaning what you have access to they have access to and if you have noted bank details down, saved email bank statements etc etc, you are in the mire!

Quite simple oh grand Muppet! By allowing them access to your PC they can pull off whatever data they like, if you are fool enough to do internet banking, you are had end of. they then have a route onto your pc and all the data contained thereon or accessed thereby! Meaning what you have access to they have access to and if you have noted bank details down, saved email bank statements etc etc, you are in the mire!

how do they access your computer through the phone though, im not very technical lol

how do they access your computer through the phone though, im not very technical lol

They ask you to turn your computor on wile your still on the phone then go through different procedures that lets them in your computor.Most people i know who they have tried it on with have all been with talk talk phone and internet provider makes me wonder if some one from the companys passing customer details on to these scammers.